Part 10: Welcome function into the mathur family

Arnav gets up from his kneel down position .

He cups her face ..

I am sorry for Not being with you as a support khushi . My intention now is not to separate you from your parents but I just want you to make you understand . Would you want us both to go there asked arnav .

Will you be able to stay with them asked khushi .

My family aren't they ?? You got them just now,  where  you lost them in your childhood. I want us both to spend time with them said arnav .

Thank you so much arnavji , you know after a very long time yesterday night, I got a chance to lay in my mother's lap said khushi .

You are happy right asked arnav..

A lot of times said khushi ..

Arnav holds her cheeks and slowly moves to capture her lips but khushi slapped him with her hands .

What the khushi asked arnav embarrassed a little .

Our baby is seeing , don't do like this laad governor said khushi ..

She is my baby and she understands all things , come on khushi , don't do this much said arnav pulling her close to him and he sealed her with his lips .

Khushi blushed hardly and hided herself in his chest. Arnav just caressed her hairs smiling.....

All got settled in the hall of the mathur mansion

You didn't do right with leaving her with him said kiren .

Papa, just one chance , we will see if not I will show my wrath to him . We can take care said raghav .

But said kiren ..

Papa , just once chance said nk..

From when did you start taking his side nk asked adarsh ..

I ...said nk

Ok leave this topic adarsh said Aisha ..

This saree is so awesome mumma , my mumma would have also not done this much as you are doing said swadeentha ..

You are our daughter so no this type of talks said kiren .

Adarsh smiles seeing swadeentha loved by everyone ..

Mumma , I have to be in india in 2 days ..

Why asked raghav...

Discovery said Amira .

Oh ammu , always on tours said reena .

Make sure you don't scare the animals said raghav chuckling..

Oh... Said Amira ..

Why asked nk ..

She is a monkey said naina kidding more ..

See what this monkey is going to do saying this she catches raghav neck ..

You are gone brother said Amira ..

Huh leave me , you devil said raghav ..

What's going on over here asked khushi who was standing in the entrance along with arnav where his hands were wrapped protectively towards her waist ..

Khushi said reena and all of the stands and move towards them .

What happened asked kiren worriedly .

Did he scold you or just you , just tell me a word khushi said raghav .

I will not leave these man said adarsh .