A pact?

No not a suicide one dumbass. My names Marley, well it's my nickname that the girls gave me after Bob Marley because I'm normally the one who keeps the peace "And the fuckin stoner!" According to Danni. The girls are Danni, she's I guess you could say a grunge band hoe that doesn't give a fuck about anything. Then there's Blue cause she's always fuckin sad. And lastly there's skip because she always skips school. Saying these are my friends is an understatement, we've known each other since 5th grade and have been best friends since. We're juniors now and all hate school as you probably already guessed. Anyways I have to go to school so I'll let you know what's up later.

"Hey bitches" I said sitting down at the table with the girls. Blue had her head down and skip was there believe it or not.
"Wussup fucker" said Danni handing me 10 dollars.
"What's this for?" I asked
"Ask your brother for some weed for me"
"Danni you don't smoke" I said handing it back
"Well now I do so just get me some weed ok?" She said looking down fiddling with her earbuds.
"Danni if somethings wrong you can talk to us" I said sitting down. At this point blue looked up.
"Yah if something up were here" blue said
"Nothing fucking wrong ok!?" She screamed, we all jumped and everyone looked at her.
"Excuse me Danielle but you do not speak that way in my classroom" said the teacher that I never cared to remember the name of.
"My names Danni and I can speak however the fuuuuuuck I want" she said dragging out that fuck. The teacher looked stunned and didn't say anything. Danni stormed out and slammed the door. The girls and me sat for a second then jumped up and chased after her.
"Danni what the fuck was that about!?" I asked throwing my hands in the air. Danni spun around and started walking backwards.
"You wanna know what wrong I'm fucking sick of this school, sick of the teachers and the students and all the stupid ass work! I hate it and it's literally killing me! I'm fucking leaving!" She said turning back around. The girls and me all stopped.
"Are you bitches coming with me or not" she yelled as she stopped by the door.
We all looked at each other and all at the same time said
"Fuck ya we are!" And ran out the door