Ch. 19; Shocking.

Hey how is everyone doing, again sorry for the late update but I really have been trying to update as much as I can, this part will be a little short, but the next part will probably be longer.
***

      ***Jhene Pov***

 I was so frustrated at this point that I didn't know what to do I just got up and start pulling on my hair and shouting through the house, I knocked my vases off of the table onto the floor, I kicked my tv until it fell onto the floor, and punched the wall unsuccessfully putting a hole in it.

   After waiting until my hand stopped hurting so bad I drunk another glass of apple juice then I threw the cup on the floor making the glass shatter then I grabbed a knife and made my way to the couch to call Chris over.  I made myself as comfortable as possible settling down with the knife under me before breaking down sobbing uncontrollably.

It wasn't long after I had called Chris that he was making his way into the house. "What the fuck?" He said while stepping over the glass that was shattered on the floor,"Jhene what happened?" He asked me while I just continued to watch him out of the corner of my eye. He continued walking until I called him over to sit on the couch beside me.

  "Wassup bae? He asked as he sat down on the couch pulling me into a hug.

"I'm fucking frustrated!" I confessed as I scooted away from him, he smells just like Ty I thought to myself.

"Tell me what's wrong and maybe I can help you." He suggested sounding like he was actually concerned.

"I just need to ask you a few questions if that is alright with you." I gulped trying to hold back the next wave of tears that was about to fall, before I turned to look at him. "Ask me anything and I will  be willing to answer it for you." He turned and smiled at me and that's when I placed my feet on him to feel his reaction to my question.

 "Did you put your hands on my daughter Chris?" I gazed at him while anger took over me then I slid my hand under my thigh to grip the knife when I felt the tension.

"What? No, where you get that shit from?" He asked starting to rub my feet not making any eye contact with me, that is one thing that I truly hate.

"Chris did you put your hands on my daughter?" I asked again giving him a chance to tell me what I really needed to hear.

"Dammit I said I didn't do it." He started to tighten his grip on my feet which made me grip the knife even harder, when I saw that he was also biting on his bottom lip.

"I'm going to give you one more time and this time I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't do it." I said just above a whisper.

  That's when his leg started to shake and I swear I saw some sweat starting to come down from his forehead, "Jhene shut the fuck up please, you making me mad." He bellowed.

"Excuse me?" I asked trying to make sure that I had heard him right while I slid the knife slightly off from under my thigh.

"Jhene I said shut th-" I cut his sentence short when I saw him raise his hand at me I pulled the knife so fast I cut my thigh a little but I didn't even worry about it I just had the tip of the knife on his chest while he looked up at me with fear in his eyes and this time I really did see some sweat coming down from his forehead.

"Were you about to hit me?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him, and he was still trying not to make eye contact with me, "And don't even think about lying to me." I hissed.

"Yes Jhene damn I was about to hit you and I did hit Nami-" He stopped mid sentence when I slightly cut the side of his nose when he confessed I just became so furious. Blood instantly starting shooting from his nose. I quickly went into the kitchen to throw the knife into the sink and run some water on it before getting a towel and wetting it to put it up to Chris's nose and take him to the emergency room.

  Right before I left out of the door with him trailing me I texted Karrueche and let her know what had just happened, so that she would atleast cut me some slack on the job that I was supposed to be doing for her.

          ***Michael Pov***

... "Sup Tyler Meadows." I chuckled when I saw the expression on his face.

"W-what the fuck you doing in my house, how you know where I live?" He started trembling and I could see the fear in his eyes. "Baby who was at the door?" Some other dude came to the door and put his arms around Tyler's waist and I just couldn't believe my eyes nor my ears.

"I did my research, but I while I was receiving information, I did not once read that you were some ole gay dude." I furrowed my eye brows as I backed away from the two of them.

"Go call Mila or Jhene, hell call both of them if you can." Tyler told the other dude.

"Naw patna, don't move or I'll buss a cap in yo gay ass!" I said placing my hand on my gun that was hidden under my shirt just to scare them, I wasn't going to pull it until they tried something. "Go sit down both of y'all and tell that hoe to get her ass in here to so I can watch her." I ordered.

"Leena come here right quick." That dude that was with Tyler called through the house for the girl to come. It wasn't long before she made her way into the living where we were, "What you want Lino damn?" She asked when she came in.

"Sit your ass down on the couch beside them." I fussed at her. "Who the hell you think you supposed to be?" She looked at me sideways, but when I placed my hand under my shirt she sat down quick.

"Now Tyler if you just answer my question then we won't have any problems and I don't want nobody calling the police or all y'all will soon be dead."

"What's yo question man?"

"How long you been fucking Chyna, and don't even try to lie." I said.

"About a week man." He put his head down instead of looking at me. "I thought I told you not lie nigga, do you want me to shoot cho ass or what, you better co-operate."

"I am telling the truth." He put his hands up as if he was surrending.

"Nigga how in the hell, you just been fucking her for a week if you got a damn child by her?" I asked putting an emphasis on the word hell.

"Bruh I been fucking her for about three years now man." He confessed and all I could do was shake my head.
*****
Hmm..