Chapter 826 Conversation

Cheng Yang smiled without thinking, saying: "Do they understand that it does not matter? Now we have the initiative to control our hands." The

cattle soldiers will no longer say more.

Suddenly, a commander in the distance ran quickly, and Cheng Yang immediately approached and immediately turned down. He reported: "The Lord of the Kaizens, there is a team of American war soldiers in front, claiming that they hope to meet the Lord."

Cheng Yang looked at it. Niu Bing and Lu Cheng smiled and said: "It seems that they do not trust us very much!"

Niu Bing said: "I want to change it, I will not trust."

Cheng Yang said: "Well, let them come And see what they want to say."

"Is the army going on?" said the commanding officer.

Cheng Yang said: "Go ahead and there is no need to wait here." After the

commanding officer seized his life, he went back to the horse again, and after a moment he took a team of combatants and came over.

Cheng Yang felt that the strength of these people was actually quite good. The most powerful middle-aged man actually had the strength of the third-order mid-term. Even if he was placed in the world, it was a master of numbers. Of course, this must be excluded from the city of Fengfeng, and the middle-third of the people in Fengfeng City can not be considered a master, because the guard troops in Fallen City are almost all such strength.

"What does it mean to you?" Cheng Yang rode on the back of a small white, and did not intend to come down.

The other person took the first person to hold a boxing fist and said: "In the next Rand city deputy lord Aurel Lander, he heard that the lord of the process had arrived in the country, so he would come to visit."

Cheng Yang grinned, but he did not expect this guy to be a Chinese country. The ritual was very good, and immediately said: "Olgil is interested. I also heard that you are fighting with the undead, and it is very difficult. So this led the army to help. The world is a human being, and it is difficult for you. Can we not stand idly by?"

"I would like to thank lord Cheng." Oliel thanked him very sincerely. This is not a fraud. If Cheng Yang really came to help, he really appreciated it.

Cheng Yang told the armed commander who had come along with the other side: "Take twenty horses to come. Let Olile and his entourage go with us. I have some things to ask."

Although this did not seek Orli. Er's opinion, but it is also with him, so he waited quietly.

That sent the soldiers to less than a few minutes. It came with a war horse.

Nowadays, war horses are not rare to the whole world, except that the general forces use the war horses in the military. If they are not involved in high-level operations, they rarely use horses. This is also the main reason why Oliver and others did not ride over.

After a group of people rode on horses, Cheng Yang asked, "Lord Ollier. I do not know how the current situation on the other side of the Panamanian fortress?"

Oliver suddenly became heavy face and said: "It is very unfavorable to us, although the temporary dead army. There is no such thing as a master of the rebellion level, but the overall strength of the army has increased a lot.The battlefield on the other side is completely based on human life. So far, our American coalition forces have already buried thousands of people in the fortress and died. The number of mercenaries reached 100,000. Without these mercenaries, our fortress might have already been destroyed."

Here, Oliver had a meal and then continued: "Now we are mercenaries. Even more difficult, the cost of hiring each mercenary is nearly ten times that of the previous, and many mercenaries are unwilling to accept our task.If our coalition forces are made up of many countries and each country takes turns to hire, I am afraid that it is now impossible to hire a commission. soldier Cheng lord now over, but the solution of our top priority ah! "

Cheng Yang was frowning, for Ao Lier said the issue of mercenaries, and he There are too many to worry about. If you only use mercenaries to solve the problem, then Lorong City can be hired. In this respect, the city of Fengfeng has a very big advantage because the death rate of mercenary hirers has always been very low. This also shows that the risk of these tasks is very low. Low-risk employment tasks, who do not want to participate!

What really worried Cheng Yang was another problem. Now that the rule changes have passed for more than half a month, why are the top levels of the dead not appearing on the battlefield in Panama? This is simply illogical.

If the seniors of the undead are involved in the war, I am afraid that the Panamanian nation has already fallen.

"Lord O'Leary, don't you think that there are no seniors who are not dead on the battlefield? Isn't it normal?" Cheng Yang asked.

Oriel surprised, "Is it not because the barbarians had broken into South America, that the army of the dead could not get out of it? The news about the barbarians attacking South America, but when the Lord of the Kingdom of Lord Cheng Fang released it."

Cheng Yang said : "The news is right. Some changes were made two weeks ago, because half a month ago I had killed the barbarian king of the barbarians. If I expect it to be bad, the savage attack on South America The people's army is probably already withdrawn. In fact, even if they did not withdraw, a barbarian army will face the entire South American dead master, and I am afraid that only the quickly killed one will not be delayed for a long time."

Orly The expression on Seoul's face is very exciting. I don't know if it was shocking that Cheng Yang had been able to kill the Emperor, or was worried about the possible conspiracy of the undead.

"Master Cheng, I do not know how strong the strength of the emperor?" Oliver looks complex, although he would like to cover up, but it can not conceal.

Cheng Yang said: "The strength is very strong. According to my estimation, its actual combat effectiveness should reach the sixth-order mid-term."

"The sixth-order mid-term?" Oliver looked horrified and said, "This..."

Now Oriel is only To think of a problem, Cheng Yang can kill the imperial crown, I am afraid that at least there are six mid-term strength, so that they rely on what the American coalition forces and Fallon City army to compete?

Although Cheng Yang just said that his trip was to help the U.S. forces to fight against the undead, but after the defeat of the undead clan? What if they fell to Fengcheng if they did not leave it?

However, afterwards, Oriel turned this question aside. Because he thought of another serious problem.

Since the barbarian royal family has a sixth-order mid-level strength, what about the souls of the undead? I am afraid that it will not be weaker than the Manchu Emperor?

If there is no Fengfeng City's assistance, can they defeat the undead family? The results are not very optimistic.

"I was able to beat the handsome emperor at that time and there was a certain amount of luck in it. If I come back from scratch, I would not guarantee that I will be able to kill each other." Cheng Yang sighed.

This is actually a truth. With Cheng Yang's current strength, facing the existence of the sixth-order mid-term is indeed somewhat reluctant.

Oriel's original complex mentality suddenly disappeared. The only worry left was: "What should the dead emperor do? It is estimated that the strength of the dead emperor will not be lower than the real emperor?"

Cheng Yang said: "The two are The strength should be similar, but don't worry too much about it. Now that the dead emperor hasn't come out for a while, then we'll first cut its wings and increase its strength as soon as possible. By then, everything may be solved."

"I hope so!" After Liler finished, he was a little hesitant. After a long while, he said, "The Lord of Cheng, something has been in my heart, spit unpleasantly, and when I say it, I hope that Lord Cheng does not want to take offense."

Cheng Yang seems to have had other Things, but the face did not see any expression, said: "You talk about watching."

Oriel said: "Cheng Lord Lord, what do you think about the pattern of the present world?"

This problem is really big enough, Cheng Yang Almost without hesitation, he said: "Now in this world, the danger of human beings is not very great. Including the dead emperor, although he is difficult to beat him with my current strength, he wants to kill him. I am, basically, impossible. In the current situation, the longer the time is dragged on, the better for us. Therefore, in the future, the world will be human. The only one that cannot be identified is only the Hai people in the sea. After all, human beings are fighting too hard in the oceans, and no one can guarantee that they will eventually be able to expel the Hai people from this world."

Oriel said: "The Lord of Cheng, based on your current strength and the essence of Fengyun City, It is not an exaggeration to call the first human force in the world today. I wonder if the Lord has thought about how to do it afterwards."

Although Oliver did not directly ask whether Cheng Yang had thought of being the king of the world, his words were very clear. Cheng Yang is not a fool, naturally can hear it.

However, Ollie obviously wanted more, and to be honest, Cheng Yang had occasionally thought of plans for the future, but as his strength increased, the power of the ** has become smaller and smaller, and his greatest wish now is to further strength. Promote. In this world, only absolute strength is the guarantee of everything.

"The future plan hasn't been considered for the time being." Cheng Yang said indifferently, "As long as the humans in this world can live in peace, perhaps the others are not important. Therefore, I don't want to see that when aliens are destroyed someday. People themselves provoke the war. To avoid this situation, it is sometimes possible to adopt some unconventional means."

Originally, Ollie was quite excited when he listened to the first half. Cheng Yang's words did not reveal that he must occupy the whole world. The idea can be followed by an exit, but it is not easy to say. He can understand completely that Cheng Yang will use a powerful means to unify the world in order to avoid the re-launching of war among humans.

Although this may not necessarily prevent the outbreak of war, at least the chances are much smaller.

Ollie's heart can be described as a mixture of five flavors. Fortunately, after the end of the world, people's mentality has changed a lot. The boundary between the countries is blurred. Otherwise, Ollie may not be in a complex mood now. It is estimated that Cheng Yang Desperate ideas are there.

After a little hesitation, Ollie said: "The idea of ​​Lord lord Cheng is in agreement with me. Since the end of the last days, humanity has been poisoned. Our Land City definitely embraces the proposal of Cheng's lord and absolutely does not provoke the inside of mankind. The war.