Tragedies in the World

Life is a wonderful experience to have but, not all think that way. Life for some is difficult, but life for all has tragic, heartbreak, and moments that you wish lasted. Some see that as a blessing while others see it as something worth dying for. These are some stories of tragic and events that are just so gruesome that you may be disgusted. Most are based on true events I have read about, just twisted in my own version. Not all are horrible to read about but, some of the stories come from my own life, I am not entirely devoted to God, so most of the stories won’t have anything faith related unless I feel the need to put that in. Read at your own will.

I hope that these stories don’t make you cry not all will but, I do hope you understand that even though not all the stories have a happy ending that life is something worth living for. People need to stop being fake and start being real. When you see a person all alone or looking lonely, give them a smile, you may be saving their life. Just maybe if that person is thinking about killing themselves, that smile will change their mind and believe it does. Several suicides have recorded that the person who killed themselves said they wouldn’t jump if one person gave them a smile.

One story goes that is guy walking to the bridge to jump off and kill himself said that even though there were thousands of people walking by not one person cared enough to give a random him a smile. Maybe if person stopped and smiled at the man, he wouldn’t have jumped. One life could’ve been saved, but what if his life and others were sparred then people wouldn’t suffer.

Remember you are beautiful no matter what, you are awesome, and you’re worth the world and so much more. Don’t forget that. Even you ever feeling down talk to someone, get active, or private message me, I’m always open for listening to people.

Nadine