Prowess of 3 Potpourri's

Like the 'sturdy muscles of Silky Sulky Shout Man of Mark Henry pulling 'Triger of Rifles' in aiming sky high birds In Dubai. Feel that 'revolution of muscles of Wrestle Mania Star 3Ple H since we can make him like 'Food & Wine' as guest in our affair in Italy.

Get the Thrill of the 3rd guest in forever Mighty Man of Hulk Hogan as he loves to listen to music ensemble or fun bands in Mexico.  Monseiur Micaelo 's father suggested this affair guests as these could be very memorable to everyone.  What a surprise that the 'ATTRACTIONS' had been so organised that they all agreed to it.

So the event went smooth as it could ever be.  No hastles yet are encountered, so far.  But on their way back to America where they plan to stay in Denver Colorado to set up a 'business par exuberance' - Monseiur Micaelo was asked by the 3 ladies who he wants to be his 'wife - to - be'?  Silence speak of itself on his private Lear Jet, and with a smile he said, ''Could each of you give me a night alone to make love & see what happens after 9 months?"  There was laughter in the air yet a 'sounding Yes' from Lady Julia, Lady Diane & Lady Isabella (without blussed face).  

And Monseiur Micaelo finished his decision with a 'toast' - Who ever gives my father a Grandson is the wife i will have.  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!