Chapter 15

"Wha?! What was that!?" I scream. "It waz ther nine tailed foz." Shukaku states,"Make a shader clome!" I do as he says. When I see a shadow clone, it doesn't look like me. Instead she has red hair and a crop top that looks like my shirt. She also looks around 4 years older then me.

 She also looks around 4 years older then me

"Hey, kit! My name is Kuramki. (Coo rahm key) I am the nine tails. Nice to meet ya! Your father, the fourth, sealed me inside you the day you were born." The girl, now known as Kuramki, says.

"Ehehe..." I giggle,"Wait one minute...." I climb up the one tails and go to Gaara. I slap him hard across the face around 6 times. He wakes up and Shukaku yells,"Wait, WHAT?!" Before disappearing.

Gaara wakes up. "Huh?" He questions confused at the girl there. "He made me do that. What is happening?" I start violently shaking Gaara,"THAT. STUPID. THING! Can't you do something to help contain him?! Just a LITTLE more?!?!!!" "Uhh..." Kuramki questions. "Baka." I mumble to Gaara.

"You," I point at Kuramki. "Yeah?" She asked. "Go back now." "What? No wa-" I cut her off then stomp on her foot with all my weight. I way 109 pounds (I have a high metabolism.) and all of that weight on a LITERAL SHADOW CLONE, can make it explode.

And it did.

I sigh.

I go over to Sasuke, who was in extreme pain because of the seal breaking and putting black markings all over his skin. "Sasuke, honey, are you alright?" I ask. "Y-yeah..." he mumbled. I give him a kiss on the forehead then go over to the unconscious Sakura to tend to any of her wounds.

I heal Sakura. I pick her up on my back. "Sasuke?! Are you good enough to walk?!" I ask. I hear a muffled groan from Sasuke, then see him shake is head. I smile and shift Sakura over then pickup Sasuke.

-TIME SKIP-

I was at home after the incident. That's when Naruto asked,"So can you explain the story?" I sigh, take a deep breath, then begin,"When I was 6, I was chased down the streets of Konoha. The people attacking me were all Hyuuga's. They are the reasons I have what looks like these whiskers. Before that, they were basically invisible. So now, whenever I see a Hyuuga that isn't Hinata, I think of that."

Naruto nods,"I feel bad for you. You must have gone through a lot." I nod.

-TIME SKIP-

The next day, I go and visit Sasuke in the hospital. On the way, a scroll came down. I opened the seal then read,"Hey, Naruko! This is Lady Kokona! I need to have Naruto back in a month or so... it's just not safe there anymore! After that Orochimaru stuff, we just can't take the risk anymore. I will send another scroll when we need him back! -Lady Kokona"

When I got there, Naruto was already checking up on Sasuke and Sakura. I smile,"How are they?" "Fine." He says.

I notice he is next to Sakura. I sit down on the chair next to Sasuke and start playing with his hair. Suddenly, he wakes up. "Sasuke! Are you ok?!" I ask with concern. "Y-yeah. I-I think so." He managed to say quietly.

"Visiting hour is over." A nurse said after coming in the room. I nod. She leaves. Naruto exits and looks at us then winks. I feel my face turn a deep crimson red.

After Naruto leaves I turn to Sasuke,"I'll see you later, 'Kay?" He nods. I lean down and kiss him gently. "Bye." He said. "Bye." I reply.

I left and go home with Naruto. Once inside, I explain to him my encounter with the nine tails. "Wha-how?! Just- I don't..." he hugged me. "Let me explain the Hyuuga thing now..." I explain everything that happened. He nods, then hugs me.

"You're my sister, and I love you. And I'm just glad you are ok." He whispered in my ear, refusing to let go of me. "Y-you mean as like, brother sister way, right?" I asked. "Yeah."

I hesitantly hugged him back and rested my head on his shoulder, then began bawling my eyes out. I knew I was getting his shirt all wet and gross. "Sorry. Y-your sh-shirt mu-must feel s-so-soggy." I stuttered.

He shook his head,"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. There is something wrong and I just want to help you." The way he whispered in my ear so calmly sent shivers up my spine. Naruto, he made me feel relaxed.

My grip on him loosened, as my bones relaxed. Tears stopped coming out from my eyes. And I smiled, "Th-thank you, Naruto." "Well, you are my sister and all. If you weren't, I would have kissed you just then." He said.

My grip tightened on him as I felt his hands start loosening,"P-please. J-just fo-for a-a minute longer." I said, tightening our hug even more. "I can hug you, as long as you want me to."

He sat down with me in between his legs, his arms around my waist. My face was in his chest, still sad. I took in a shakey breath and let it out. Naruto smelled like mint and ramen. It may sound gross, but actually smells nice.

Naruto was playing with my hair. I am so glad I have a brother, or I wouldn't be alright. I would be crying. Instead, I was in the warm embrace of my brother, feeling so happy.

My arms that were around his neck began playing with the small hairs there. "Are you feeling better?" He teased. "Mhr." I hummed into his chest. I could hear him chuckling. His chest slightly vibrating.

"N-Naruto." "Hm?" He hummed. "I-I jus-just wanted to-to say th-thank you for b-being here for m-me." I stuttered. "Why wouldn't I? Your my only real living family member. I should be thanking you, too." He said.

I could feel his chest vibrating with every word. My legs curled up a little. Naruto was like a warm bed and blanket, but better. I begin drifting off to sleep and, eventually, do.

Naruto POV

If it wasn't for the small fact Naruko was my sister, I would have kissed her. Actually...I'm going to now that she is sleeping. I lift her head off my chest, and have her face close to mine. I place my lips gently on hers. After removing them, I place her in the bed that we share and fall asleep with her in my embrace.