Avengers

Does anyone even read this shit anymore? Lmao 

So, I wrote this for no reason other than because I can.

Also, if you want, send me a Marvel character and I'll create a playlist for them

Reader is a lil shit and Tony asks them if their band can play at a party of his, a very FORMAL party.......inappropriate songs are sung. Also gender neutral reader 

Songs (In that order): 

Choke- I Don't Know How But They Found Me

Mangled- Nathan Sharp

I Was A Teenage Anarchist- Against Me

*(Y/N)*

I glanced around the establishment as people milled around. Tony was putting on a fancy dinner party for all his rich friends. No loud music. No drinking games. For once, he wanted it to be very formal. I rolled my eyes and decided to Snapchat Wanda an excellent triple chin I was sporting.

Just then, Tony came rushing into the room, looking completely lost. "Did you lose Pepper again?" I chuckled at his appearance. His eyes landed on mine as he darted towards me, ignoring my sarcastic remark.

"You. I need you and your band to play tonight." he said, pointing his finger at me.

"Why? I thought you had a great band all figured out." I replied, giving him a once over."Well, they cancelled on me and now I don't have a replacement. Please?"

"We'll do it for $12,000."

"$6,000."

"Deal." I smiled and shook his hand. "It's a nice party...so please do some classy music." he pleaded.

I rolled my eyes "FIne fine......I guess so." I sighed.

"Good! Be here by 5." With that, he walked away to go bother another person. I rolled my yes again....he was in for one hell of a night.

*skip to 5*

My band and I were all set up and ready to perform. We settled on performing covers just for tonight. It would make everything better. Little did Tony know that we had a plan up our sleeves. After all, he was an ass to me most of the time, unless he needed a favor.

Everyone started to pour into the big dining hall. There were tables that lined the entire place and there was a dance floor right in front of the stage. The Avengers were here to support the party and to listen to my band. Only Wanda and Pietro knew what I had planned....they were more than happy to watch it happen.

Tony motioned for me to start. I turned to Nate, our guitar player, he was ready. Lily, our bassist was just finishing tuning her bass while Matt, our drummer, was stretching his arms. I adjusting the microphone and my guitar before nodding.

"Uh hello, we are The Flightless Birds.....enjoy." I said to a somewhat prissy crowd. I strummed my guitar before the drums kicked in. I leaned into the microphone and sang.

Stop
Drop
and drag me into place
and lock the fire escapes
I'll break your pretty face

Oh, You
clever little things
the sycophantic teens
what a precious basket case

I glanced out at the crowd and saw a lot of shocked faces. Tony looked like he was about to shit his pants. Wanda and Pietro walked out onto the dancefloor and began to dance to the music. I smirked and continued

Now shut your dirty mouth
If I could burn this town
I wouldn't hesitate
to smile while you suffocate and die
And that would be just fine
and what a lovely time that it would surely be
So bite your tongue
and choke yourself to sleep

When the song finished, we got a lot of disgusted looks and scattered claps. Tony's face was beat red as he rushed towards the stage. I quickly turned to the band else to start the next song.

We're back revamped

The madness never ends

We're not alone

This time we've brought some friends

No doors, no hope

But you keep coming back

But if this is what you want

Then you can be just like us

It's what we're made to do

You act like we're to blame

Wear a mask to hide yourself

When really it makes us the same

A couple hours but it's feelin' like days

Now you're runnin' out of power

Leave you mangled and winding away

I sang powerfully into the microphone like I was really performing for cool people and not rich snobs. I smirked and turned to Nate and shredded the guitar with joy. Suck it Tony. I could see Bruce stifling a laugh and Steve trying his damnedest to comfort the man. Wanda and Pietro were having a blast on the dance floor while all the patrons looked confused and a little scared. Wait until they hear the next song. "Sorry guys, this is our last song before I get killed!" I said in a cheerful tone before going right into the next song.

I was a teenage anarchist, looking for a revolution.

I had the style, I had the ambition.

I read all the authors, I knew the right slogans.

There was no war but the class war.

I was ready to set the world on fire.

I was a teenage anarchist, looking for a revolution.

Do you remember when you were young and you wanted to set the world on fire?

I was a teenage anarchist, but the politics were too convenient.

In the depths of their humanity all I saw was bloodless ideology.

And with freedom as the doctrine, guess who was the new authority?

I was a teenage anarchist, but the politics were too convenient.

Before I could even get a reaction, I bolted off the stage, followed by a very giggly Nate, Lily, and Matt. We ran out the door and hid somewhere. Tony spirinted out of the building and looked around wildly for us. "FUCK YOU (Y/N)!" He screamed. It was all worth it. 

I'll get to the requests that are sent in pretty soon 

See ya