Stalker, Much? (Yandere/Pure!Max x Reader)

(A/N: y'all like the new cover? Uwu)
(Also this one is probably extra long
That's what she sa- *gets shot*)

I yawned, getting out of bed and ready for school. My dad was making breakfast when I walked into the kitchen, looking at me. "Morning, Y/N!" I waved, rubbing my eyes. "I heard there was a new kid going to school, maybe we could greet them!"

I groaned. Having your dad as a homeroom teacher wasn't the best thing. He walked over, handing me breakfast. "Hurry up since I have to work on grades." I nodded. After breakfast, I got my bag ready, my clothes, got my hygiene done and fixed my hair.

My dad and I arrived at school at around 6:30 AM, an hour before I was supposed to be there. I sat at my desk, working on homework I was too lazy to finish at home while my dad graded. It wasn't long before a couple of people walked in.

One, who I was assuming was the parent, walked in. The next was a boy, a bit taller than me and had the same clothing scheme as his dad. They both wore white. It was incredibly disturbing. The father went over and began talking to my dad. About the new kid or something, I don't know, I was busy.

Meanwhile, the boy walked over to me. "Howdy! I'm Max!" I didn't look up, but I felt him looking down at me, "Sup, name's (y/n)." He grabbed my hand; the one I was using to write, and shook it. "I- uh... okay... Hi..?" I stuttered akwardly this gesture. He just beamed and sat at the desk next to me. I continued to work on my homework and decided to listen to my dad's conversation.

"Well, I visited to a summer camp and uh... I heard about how his old parents treated him, so I adopted him and now he's happier!"
"I'm afraid that's not how it works. I should know, my wife works as a social worker. Plus, how would you know that much after a visit?"
"I have my ways..."

The... I guess father..? Sounded pretty fucking creepy. I glanced at Max, who was staring at me. I jolted up and said possibly too loud, "I'm going to the bathroom, later dad!" Before running off.

Kids were being allowed in the school at this time, so I began looking for my friends. I eventually found them... sitting and being stupid- I went to the bathroom anyways. That kid was seriously getting creepy.

I took a few minutes, getting out and pretending I actually went when I didn't and met up with my two friends. "Hey! It's (Y/N)!" I did jazz hands and sat with them, "hey." I just managed.

We began talking, sitting there for only a couple minutes. "I better get back to my dad's class," I said, "even if the new kid creeps me out..." I mumbled. They waved me goodbye, unphased. I found everyone weird, especially them. "Later, nerds!" I giggled, getting up and walking off.

I went back to the classroom, bumping into someone, "ow! Sorry!" I muttered, looking up. My breathing stopped for a second. "There you are! I was getting worried!" He smiled, grabbing my hand with a strong grip. I winced as he dragged me to my desk, sitting by me. I finished doing my homework, still over 30 minutes until school started.

"Hey, (Y/N), why don't you show Max around a bit?" My dad called from behind his computer. I quietly huffed, getting up, "Yeah sure, why not?" Glancing at Max, I saw he was already up. I signaled him to follow me, walking around the halls.

I saw my friends again, waving, "sup?" One of them said, waving at Max. "Ey, I gotta show the new kid around, I'll see you losers in class!" I said, making the three of us giggle. I continued showing Max around.

"I'm guessing you three are good friends?" He asked all of a sudden, when there were no people or cameras in sight. I nodded. Then all of a sudden, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to face him. I huffed, taking a few seconds to catch up with what happened.

"(Y/N) dear, can you do me a favor?" He asked sweetly, hugging me, but squeezing so hard it felt he could crush my bones. "Don't talk to anyone, except me, ever again..." I heard him say near my ear. I began to cough, "you're- you're crushing my lungs!" I struggled. His grip loosened.

"Please promise me." He asked, staring me in the eyes. I took a second, nodding. He let go of the hug, holding my hand, grinning. My face felt warm as he glanced at me. "Aww! Are you blushing?" He smiled, pecking my forehead.

The school day went as you'd think it would. Max occasionally staring at me, asking if he can partner with me for every project, and he asked to be in every one of my classes at lunch time. The only time I'd talk to my friends was when we were in the bathroom. It sounds weird, but nobody really goes there to do their business. They use it as an excuse to get out of class, and make out with their boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever.

I told them everything about what happened, when I showed them how hard Max squeezed my hand, I noticed it was bruised. "Dude, that sounds full blown yandere." One of my friends said, making me scoff, "oh please, yanderes only happen in anime... right..?"

Anyways, it was was the end of the day, and I usually went to the park after school. It was one that barely had people over because it was close to the woods. My dad knew I went, and I would always stay until nightfall.

"Where to, (Y/N)?" I heard a familiar voice ask me, making me turn around to stare at his glowing teal eyes. "Somewhere... somewhere I go, and only me." I said, hoping it'd send the hint over. "Well, now it's only for us!" He said, grabbing my hand.

I sighed, leading him to the park. Sitting on a bench, I began working on my homework, him staring at me the whole time. "How long should we stay?" He grinned innocently. Stop putting up the facade. I know you're crazy. I thought, glaring at him.

"I stay until night time, walking in the dark helps calm me down." I said, looking at the forest. My stomach tightened as he hugged me from behind. "Is there something wrong, dear?"

I shook my head, "no, it's fine." He looked at the woods as well, "How about we go explore in there?" I didn't look up, but I could tell he was smirking with a terrible plan brewing. Sighing, I nodded, "okay."

Holding my hand, he led me inside the woods. All the way until I could barely see where we came from. He led me over to a clearing, dragging a log over and sitting on it. I unwillingly sat with him, but not beside him.

He pulled me over, making me face him. Out of nowhere, he began kissing my face. I was caught off guard and began giggling. He attempted kissing below my jaw, when I pushed him off, panicking. My face was red, as he hugged me.

He tried cupping my face in his hands, then I hesitated and bit one of them. When he pulled his hand back, I backed away as well. Max turned back to me, his eyes seemingly glowing as the sun began to set. "I-I have to head home, my dad's going to worry-!" I stuttered, getting up when he grabbed my arm, "well maybe we have to go past curfew..."

I shuddered as I heard a growl in his voice, I was pulled back as he put a chloroformed cloth over my face.

I woke up in a room, assuming to be his. My wrists were tied up, along with my ankles. From the way the sky looked, I could tell that the school day was already over, a click behind me. Max sat down smiling, "hello, dear! Your poor dad was worried, but I told him you ran away. Poor guy fell for it, and didn't seem to do anything about it. But that just means I can have you all to myself!" He explained, hugging me.

Letting a couple tears slip out of my eyes, I quietly choked out, "I-I'm yours..."