Chapter 4

I wake up to find I am back into my own bed. I look over to see a note on the side table.

"Meet me by the water when you wake up (: -grant"

I quickly get up to see bruises on my face and I start to cry. I can't go see grant looking like this. I pull out my phone and call him.

I started to hyperventilate as I wait for him to answer.

"Hey is everything okay?" He said concerned.

"Noo." I said sniffling.

He replies quickly and worried, "whats wrong? I will be there in a minute."

Before I could tell him no he hangs up and I sit on my bed anxiously waiting for him.

---

I hear a knock on my door and I take a deep breath and open the door. He looked concerned as he saw my red face with tear stained checks. He pulled me into a hug and i nuzzle my head into his chest.

We walk over to and sit down at the edge of the bed. I start to look down as he lifts my chin so I am now looking straight into his eyes.

"Whats wrong?" he said.

"I can't be seen like this. I look gross with all these bruises and stitches. It's embarrassing and I don't want you or anyone to see me like this." I say as I start to cry again.

He sighs and pulls me back into a hug. "You are beautiful Abby. No matter the state you are in, no matter the bruises and stitches, you are still gorgeous."

I pull away and wipe my eyes with my sleeve. "Really?"

"Really Abby. I don't want you to ever feel like you are not beautiful because you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. And that will never change."

I smile and start to cry but this time they are tears of joy.

"Now," he said touching my hand, "get ready and I will be back in a half hour to come and pick you up."

I stared at him confused. "Pick me up for what?"

"For our date." He said smirking.

Before I could even say a word he was out the door and I was left alone at the edge of my bed. I ran into the bathroom and started to get ready when there was a knock on the door. I looked at the time and there was no way it was grant it had only been 15 minutes I open the door and my heart stops.

It was Cam.