From The Beginning

Loner, Geek, rich nobody. You can call me whatever comes to your mind. My real name is David Ward. I live in a town named The called, The Dalles, and it's in North West Oregon. 

Besides being a kid who is bullied on a daily basis, I'm a pretty normal 16 year old. I'm 5'11", brown hair, and plain brown eyes. And I have tan skin with a hint of sunburn from cherry season. That was probably my favorite thing about moving to a little town like this, the cherries. The work keeps me busy from things I don't feel comfortable about talking right now, but I'll loosen up eventually.

My family and I came straight up from Hollywood, literally. My mom is a famous book author who moved down to L.A. from this little town when she sold her first book, and my dad, well he's a Movie director, who's filmed a ton of indie films that have won a lot of awards. They met when my dad was still in film school, working on his first script for the first indie film he eventually directed a few years later.

We moved up north to settle down and be a "real" family. So far, that hasn't happened. The people here recognize my parents from hundreds of feet away. I have never enjoyed the attention from adoring fans of my parents. It's a little suffocating if you ask me. My little brother Matthew is about a year and half younger than I am. He went into acting when he was around 8, he's pretty good at what he does.

Me? I've stuck to my music, that's good enough for me. My Brother tried to pull me towards acting, but I like who I am just fine. I don't like pretending to be things that I know I am not. After a while he just stopped pestering. He finally understood that music was my thing and acting was his. My brother and I are literally two peas in a pod. We do everything together, I can't imagine my life without him.

Then came high school. I had to start a brand new school in the middle of my freshmen year. Those last 5 months were complete hell. I became the target of 3 bullies. Travis Meyer, Samuel Fitch, and Daniel Hawke. These guys weren't your average bully. They waited everyday just to shove me in some smelly dumpster. Stealing my gym clothes from my locker, and more. Whatever you're thinking a bully could do to their victim, most likely happened to me in those last 5 months.

Then I met Andrew and Eddy. Andrew is a Senior now and Eddy is a sophomore like me. Pure and utter luck. That's what I keep telling myself when Andrew and Eddy came to my rescue. You see, I was a little short towards the end of my freshmen year. And of course it was none other than, Samuel Fitch and his two shadows, Travis Meyer and Daniel Hawke to shove me in one of the showers in the locker rooms.

The three of them kept me in there until I was soaked from head to toe. Travis dragged me out and pushed me towards one of the open lockers. Just before Travis could shove me in the locker, the football coach and principal storm in. They got a week of suspension and I went home in soaked clothes. The torture stopped there, thanks to my two best friends Andrew Fenske and Eddy Garcia.

(This is a year before the accident happens. Thus explaining how David met his best friends, and when the bullies began their bully spree on David. If you enjoy this story and want me to continue to updating just let me know in the comments. I'm really enjoying how this story is coming together. I hope you are all getting a feeling of David's character and seeing through his eyes and his view of things. There will hopefully be more to come. Have a great day and I would really appreciate the votes ☺