Caught Masterbating (Kleinphy)

Mmmhhhhh, Kleinphy, don't see much of that.

Jared sat in his room, alone, for the first time in fucking forever. She sat in his desk chair at his computer. He was naked and had a a bunch of hot pictures of Connor up on it (don't ask, they just be boyfs so suuuuussssshhhhhh).

Connor was sad and alone so like always he went to Jared's. He had a key to his house just in case Jared was panicking and needed help. He entered the house to hear strange noises. He headed up the stairs. "Connor~" He looked through the keyhole of Jared's room. And there he saw, a very horny Jared Kleinman giving himself a hand job, saying Connors name.

Connor smiled and creaked the door open. "C-c-connor!" Jared splurtted out. He tried to act casual and threw a blanket over his computer screen.

Connor smirked and walked over to him. He started doing give the smaller boy a hand job while kissing him. He ran his hand through his hair making Jared moan a little. He parted the kiss and looked at him. "Are you ready?"

Jared nodded. Connor got on his knees. He held Jared's member in his one and started to take long licks from the bottom to the top. Jared let out multiple moans and Connor just smiled. Connor went to sucking the top of his dick. Jared put his hands in Connors hair and pushed his head down to make him take it whole.

Connor bobbed his head up and down the dick and swirled his tounge around. Jared moaned the whole time. He came without warning, coming into Connors mouth and screaming out loud. Connor swallowing it all and kiss Jared again.

"I love you, Connie."

"I know, your dick was just in my mouth."