Kidnapped

~A/N~

Hehe just saw how I have 3.9K reads on this story.

{incoming rant}

THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKIN MUCH. YOU GUYS ARE LIFE. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I STILL CANT BELIEVE I GOT SO MANY READS!!! MAGCON IS ALSO MY LIFE 😛

AGAIN ILY ALL BC YOU GUYS ARE AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!! 💕💕

{ok I'm done}

I seriously love you all!

Ok down to business..

My story Leading The Alpha's Pack is up and on track so be sure to check it out 😉

Ok now on to the story.

PS. I love you and you guys are amazing no matter what people say.

•••Unknown Female•••

"Finally! You got those little weirdos." I said.

His brown eyes shine. "Anything for my babe." He said. I blushed at his comment. I guess he noticed because he laughed his amazing laugh.

A noise was loud and clear from the corner of the basement. "I guess they are awake." I said with a disgusted look on my face.

•••Danielle's POV•••

Everything was black. I tried moving my hands to move whatever that was covering my eyes but my hands were bounded by something cold. Probably either handcuffs or a metal chain. I moved my leg, which was surprising not tied, to my right and I nudge a pile of something. From the pile I hear a muffled 'Ow'. I then realized that I was with Katie and we both weren't safe. I started squirming to sit up. A blinding white pain traveled through my body. In a matter of minutes it went dark.

•••Katie's POV•••

I felt something nudge me in the stomach. "Ow!" I said, but it came out muffled. What the heck?!

I realized that Dani was next to me and I heard voices. I listened closely. There was a male voice and a female voice that had a lot of sass in it.

"Hurry and knock her out Cam!" The female voice said. I felt Dani slump against the wall. I could have started crying if I didn't hear heavy footsteps coming my way. I stayed silent and still, while waiting for my hero to come rescue me any minute.

Who am I kidding? No one probably knows we are gone.

I started crying. The footsteps came back. Heavy and swift my captor took me by the shoulders and slammed me into the cement wall. The wind was knocked out of me and terrible memories flooded into my head as my eyes slowly closed into a sickening darkness.