Pewdiecry Fanfiction

~Felix~

I stood in utter shock and disbelief. This can't be happening, I thought to myself. The little piece of paper, which I had just read. I dropped it, and the crumbled piece of paper inscribed with my nightmare fell to the floor. "Marzia," I whimpered and put my face into my sleeve of my green shirt. I stood there for a moment, dreading the rest of my life, when I heard ringing. It was a skype call.

I pulled my head away from my sleeve to see I left a little wet patch on it. I moped over to my computer to see it was Cry. "Cry," I thought happily and clicked on the answer button.

His face appeared on screen, well not really his face. A white porcelain mask with to dots for eyes and a line for a mouth peered back at me. "Pewds!!!... Pewds...?"

"Hey Cry. How are you doing," I asked him slowly, forcing a smile.

"I should be asking you the same thing... Were you crying," he asked, his voice sounded concerned.

"I- I. Um... M-Marzia," I stuttered quietly. An awkward silence came upon us.

"I... Uh I'm so sorry Pewds. If you don't mind me asking, uh what happened," he asked. His words slammed together and he spoke very fast, like he always did when he was nervous.

"She... She left me a note, it said she was leaving me. It... It is all my fault,"
I whimpered.

"Hey now. Don't feel bad, if anything it was her fault for deciding to leave you. I don't understand why she would, you being the perfect guy and all, but shit happens," he spoke again, and as always his words were very close together, but by now I was able to decipher what he had said.

"Thanks, Bro. I just don't know what to do. She took all of her stuff, and Miya and Edgar. It's just so... Empty here, I already feel alone," I quietly murmured.

"Don't be. I'm here for you, friend. In fact, how about you come down to Florida to visit me. It will be better to stay away from the old memories your house had, and to have some company. Plus, I haven't seen you in awhile and, I miss you friend," he said shyly, looking down at his thumbs. The idea sounded amazing, I missed Cry a lot, and on top of that I could get my mind off things.

"Yeah. That sounds awesome. I'll pack my stuff and call you when I'm there. See you soon," I answered back, a bit happier than how I was a few minutes ago. I knew it would be awesome to see Cry again, but I just felt a little too exited. Also, my face is still red and blushing after I had been talking to him. I laughed and began packing, I couldn't wait until I could see him.

~Cry~

When his face left the screen, I ripped off my mask. I felt my face, which was burning up, and saw how red it was in the reflection of the window. That mask was a life saver sometimes. I ran my hands through my brown hair and began thinking.

I can't believe I will see Felix. He is so damn attractive, I just, ugh. Then I remembered he said he would see me soon. How soon does that mean? Tomorrow? Next week? Oh lord.

I got up from my computer and just went into my room, and went into a deep slumber, it was about 10:30 pm here after all...

~~~