NaLu:Run away

Inspired by The nights by Avicci

This takes place after Natsu comes back from training.

Natsu and Lucy have been dating for two years. Lucy tells Natsu that she's pregnant and they decide to run away because they don't want to hurt Lissana.

Unfortunately the day they were going to run away master announces that there is a personal job for Natsu, a ten year job, sent by...Zeref... Natsu accepts the job thinking this could benefit the chances of running away.

He explains to lucy he will convince Zeref to give him the       
20 000 000 jewel before he finishes the job and he will send it to lucy so she can come to Alvarez, buy a house and raise the kids. This happens and Lucy has twins a boy and a girl, Luke and Nashi, but natsu always finds away to spend time with them. This is also after Natsu secretly married Lucy.Natsu then finds out he's Zerefs brother.

Time skip: 3 years

Lucy has been working as a waitress in a  very famous family restaurant. The kids know what there father looks like since he always finds a way to spend time with them so naturally when he and Zeref walk into the restaurant Lucy works at they run up to him screaming daddy since there 2 and 1/2.

He picks them up even though the staff try to take the kids away saying that he might look a lot like their dad he brushes them off.  Zeref is shocked as natsu goes to sit down at a table  the staff tell Lucy to make her kids stop bothering the prince Lucy looks at natsu to make sure it's him she says "why they don't see natsu often", takes her brake and go's to sit down next to natsu where he introduces her, to the people in the restaurants surprise, as his wife.

You can make the rest.
More to come~