↝ an introduction.

❝   H E L L O ,   L A D I E S   &  G E N T S — ❞

H E L L O ,   L A D I E S   &  G E N T S — 

I think the best way to launch this off, is to introduce myself to you all. So, hey, I'm Lucid and as the title gives away, I'm a Marvel fangirl. In fact, I been into Marvel since the 90s. I grew up watching a lot of X-Men and Spiderman and reading various comic books—which was always stolen from my cousins. But, when I couldn't steal from them, I was that little girl in the tutu that would invade the comic book store after ballet lessons and flip through what they had.

So, as you can see, I have been a fan for a while now. However, it wasn't until the rise of the Cinematic Universe that I became completely enraptured by the fandom. Now, if I'm within earshot of the word 'Marvel", you can totally bet I will be there like the little hell beast I am.

So, if you're still reading this now—you can't say I didn't warn you.

═══════ ◈ ═══════

❝ — N O W   W H A T   T H E   H E L L   I S   T H I S ? ❞

Well, this book is just something I decided to make in response to the ⌜Marvel Fanfictioners⌝ thread that can be found under the Fanfiction Club. It can get pretty lively there at times, especially when a bunch of us end up posting walls and walls of text. But, hey, the more the merrier as they say, so feel free to come and join us to discuss more Marvel(ous) things!

But, I find myself constantly exceeding character limits and holding myself back from saying more than I actually do—so I made this book as a way to carry over some things that have been discussed in that thread. However, this is not the sole purpose of the book.

The book is also going to be a place where I will be posting character analyses, headcanons, theories, general lore, and just a lot of babbling in general—especially about my favorites (hint: Loki). There are going to be a lot of opinions, but there is also going to be some facts. The things that will be spoken heavily about, lean more toward the MCU. However, that is not to say the comics and animations won't be brought up either. Additionally, there will also be some history and mythology thrown in too.

I hope you enjoy what is to come!