Cold ( Yoongi Angst) pt.3

YOONGI's P.O.V

When Y/N left I went to my car get inside and drove I saw Y/N's car, She was driving really fast until a huge truck was infront of her car and she crashed her car was upside down, I hurriedly get out of my car and go to Y/N,s car I pull out her body out of the car, I was scared and sad at the same time I can feel tears flowing down my cheeks..

This can't be real right?

Yoongi: P-please don't do t-this to m-me 

I keep shaking her body but she didn't wake up I keep slapping her cheeks gently hoping that she would wake up..,Y/n don't leave me like this I'm sorry for being COLD to you..,I heard sirens coming to our way, they come out from the car they were trying to get Y/N out of my grip.

Yoongi: DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH HER!!!!!

Random person: Sir do you want to save her or not?

He said coldly, I remember that I used to be like that to Y/N everyone who speaks coldly or act cold to me it keeps reminding me of Y/N, I kept thinking about Y/N it made me freeze thinking about her..while I was thinking my grip loosen a bit the guy grabbed Y/N's body away from me and I was just kneeling there I keep thinking and thinking, Why am I cold to her?

When I was back to my senses I look at my arms and I and saw no Y/N I was freaking out a bit but I remembered where Y/N is and she was at the hospital.., I quickly go inside my car and drove to the hospital...

At the Hospital

YOONGI's P.O.V

I finally arrived at the hospital, I quickly parked my car and then went out quickly, Once I got out the car I ran as fast as I could I already told Y/N's parent about what happened to her so I just need to go to her room or something..

Yoongi: Can I know where the room of Y/N?

Nurse: Sir are you a relative of her?

Yoongi: YES! I'm her husband..

Nurse: Oh..I'm sorry sir when our team that saved Y/N well when they came back Y/N's body was already dead..

that can't be true..

Yoongi: Can I know what room she is in?

Nurse: Her body is in the corpse room sir..

I didn't thank her, all I can think about right now is Y/N, When I arrived at the room I saw Y/N's body she looks so peaceful, I went to her I saw her beautiful face with alot of bruises because of the car crash, I can't help but cry, I'm such a horrible husband..

Yoongi: Y/N I'm sorry...I love you I wish I can turn back time for you to be with me and love me again I'm truthfully sorry..

Tears keep falling from my eyes going to her face but it didn't help her wake up at all..I can hear a voice..

???: I love you Min Yoongi...

The voice faded and I know who's angelic voice it was it was Y/N's..

I LOVE YOU TOO MIN Y/N..

A/N: Ok that's all thank you for reading my story and I think this is all that I can say to you guys so bye!