*Chapter 1: My cruel Night*

(pitch's pov)

Just wait for me, wait for me until I get my revenge on you guardians ,One day the word will be dark again , nightmares will mark on little ones.

I just need a new plan
-
-
-
-
-
-

I've got it! I just need someone who can help me,someone who has powers but that is impossible.I'll only be able to perform the things i'm desperate about,to languish the things I want to dissapear and most-

To decapitate someone I've been wanting to do!!

In this cruel world i'm facing, though I am a bit .... exploited after what those guardians did to me. I will soon be exploring some new of my tactics. They will pay!! We're all in the same game guardians;Just different levels. Dealing with the same things we've wanted.

I must look around and examine a mortal human here in what location I've been walking through and also to know if there is someone and somehow can manage a powerful source of darkness or whatever she's capable of.

*****************************

Elsa's pov

"Elsa wake up,wake up,wake up!!!!" (shush tone)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"The skies awake so I'm awake so we have to play!!!"

I slowly open one of my eye while she's crouching on the bed.

My sister woke me up still have'nt clean yet while some of her saliva were stuck on here hair causing her hair is somehow,sticky.. eew!! hahaha .

Elsa!!

She quickly jumped on my bed trying to tell me about the tea party we've been planning for like 2 weeks. It was scheduled on our frozen calendar.

"Hey Elsa!!! we've got some party to go to don't you remember??!!?""

(yawn)"Good morning Anna" was the first thing I've said to her this morning.

"Wake up!!" She said..

"We're going to have our tea party!!!! And still I am not ready yet" she added while looking at her night gown

(gasp)

Silence was in mid air fot the both of us and said in unison.

"Chocolate coffee!!!"

hahaha!! I'm excited!! I mean, I'm not yet prepared Elsa. Look at me I have'nt get any shower , I know its still early in the morning, but who cares!! Come oon!!!. She excitedly told me.

(After some royal preparedness)

I'm wearing a royal blue dress with a sparkle of snowflakes at the lower part and a light blue ribbon on my chest part, also include my blue shoes.I've always liked blue eversince I was born... hahaha

Note to self : confident with a blue color

"Elsa!! I'm ready" she screamed

My sister wore a tint of a maroon or something that wolud fit to her, a bowtie on her hair some gems around her turtle neck dress and flat shoes

... wow!! that's the way my sister wore a dress .. something a bit of "sophisticated grace" its the dress what I'm reffering to.

"wow Elsa!! you look beautiful in that dress!!" She said

"Thank you" I replied

"Sooooo shall we begin our tea party milady??" She Said with a proper manner like what our maids said.