68.

"Yaar mai iss Dhruv ki toh.."before Madhyam could jump on him Aryaman and Abhimanyu stopped him. "..kya kar raha hai...have you lost it.."Aryaman whispered.

"Nahi..i haven't lost it...but it seems Mr.Dhruv Vedant definately has.."Madhyam replied angrily though in a low voice but it was loud enough for both Aryaman and Abhimanyu. "..dekh...kaise Nandini ko romeo wale look se dekh raha.."

Both Aryaman and Abhimanyu looked up only to find Dhruv and Nandini talking with each other.

"Haan toh Nandu ussey baat kar rahi toh obviously uski taraf dekhega...kahi pe nihage...kahi pe nishana thode khelega.."Aryaman shook his head. "Maddy..stop imagining things.."

Madhyam shook his head in disbelief. "I can't believe this..even after knowing everything..you are asking me to stop it.."

"What about Dhruv.."

"didn't you guys what Cabir told us yesterday...Dhruv loves Nandini.."

"..what if woh agey jakar Manik Nandini ke liye problem create karega tab.."

"..tab kya karoge tum sab.."

Abhimanyu patted Madhyam's shoulders to calm him down. "Relax Maddy..tu itna filmy kyu ho raha hai.."

"Sach me..bhai mere calm down."even Aryaman favoured Abhimanyu. "We do remember exactly what Cabir said..but I think you forgot what Manik and Nandini said.."

"..they both wanted to handle this situation cautiously and maturely as they didn't wanted to end up hurting Dhruv.."

"..but Manik promised na that he won't let anything hurt Nandini and would support and stand by her...every way possible.."

"..and knowing Nandini even she won't loose Manik at any cost.."

"..they both promised to take care of the situations..and of themselves as well.."

"..did you forgot that.."

Madhyam sighed "..i know that.."

"..It's just I am worried for her.."

Abhimanyu smiled "..so are we Madhyam...but don't you know that Nandini knows exactly how to take care of situations like this...have faith on her.."

"...in fact have faith of both of them.."

"Exactly.."Aryaman agreed as well . "Hum sab ko pata hai you are a MaNan shipper...trust us hum bhi hai...but please..Bashers aur haters ki tarah behave mat kar. Manik and Nandini ne bola na they will handle it in there way..so trust them.."

"I agree.."Aryaman added. "It's their life at the end of the day...they have every right to handle it the way they want..we should respect it and should support them in every decision that they make...because that's what not only a true fan but also a true friend does."

"so please...just don't get into fight that aren't your to begin with.."

"Just calm down...relax..and go with the flow...and please drop the idea of killing Madhyam..because as we both know..Dhruv isn't that bad..in fact he is a very nice guy.."

This time even Madhyam agreed. "I know that..in fact if Manik and Nandini wouldn't have been together...i would have tried my best to pair Nandini up with Dhruv..but I guess..some relationships aren't meant to be.."

"Exactly.."Abhimanyu sighed in relief. "Thank God..you understood..warna mujhe toh laga tha ki we have to chained you down.."

"If next time I do something like this...please do that..you have my permission."Madhyam replied in a serious tone.

"Don't worry...we will bro.."Aryaman happily agreed.

Before either of them could say anything Nandini and Navya joined them. "Guys...kya time pass kar rahe tum log...lets get going na..kal audition rounds hai...and we have a loads of things to take care off."

The guys mumbled an apology but before they could walk out to get back to their respective work both Nandini and Navya stopped them. "Waise we have a surprise for you all.."Nandini smiled.

"Surprise..."all three of them spike in unison.

"Yes a surprise..." Nandini continued "..since you all have been working so hard..toh Pandit Ji thought of something that would surprise you all.."

"..and what is that surprise Miss. Murthy.."Aryaman had his doubts but the moment Nandini spoke the next line all of his doubts vanished.

"As if you don't know Mr.Khurana.."

Aryaman' s face glowed with happiness as he understood exactly what Nandini was referring to.

"Yeh Kya ankhon ankhon me baatein ho rahi..tum logo ke beech.."Madhyam finally asked when it got too much for him to handle. "Kya hai yeh surprise.."

"Kya nahi.."this time Navya spoke. "..pucho ki kaun hai yeh surprise.."

"What.."both Abhimanyu and Madhyam spoke together..

But before Nandini and Navya could say anything someone else spoke.

"why don't you all look for yourself.."

All of them immideatly turned to look toward the door and almost instantly a smile appeared on their faces as all five of them took the name of that person unanimously who was standing at the threshold.

"SOHA"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"NO CLICHES--That's my speciality..😉😉"