Chapter 1: Were My Parents Ever?!

Omg, Michaela! One Direction is back together again! Send this to your friends and family, except for Tess! That girl is bad news waiting to happen!
MICHAELA POV —
Hi I'm Michaela! Welcome to my ugly life. I have just  woken up from my friend Macy.
Macy is my only friend and she is DOPE!
Actually, she is the one that put up with my mishaps and shenanigans.
Most people call me the bad influence girl.
My parents just got a divorced, and now on I have to move every single weekend!
My dad just recently got married to the girl he had been cheating on with my mom!
Ugh his new "wife" Angela is sooo orange (probably from tanning beds and living in California.).
But Uh...we live in Wisconsin and we have 4 seasons: Snow, snow, snow, and snow! And that's just on Spring and Winter break! I wish I could switch bodies with a cute good boy.

Jonah POV —
I wish I was a bad girl. Being a good boy has too many twists and turns like being on a wild road trip.
Girls fall head over heels for me, but they think I'm a bad boy, but excuse me!
That's a little bit cliche, don't ya think?!
Maybe if I were a girl, girls wouldn't go all Lady GaGa on me! Oh and speaking of Lady GaGa, she's coming to Wisconsin and One Direction is back as a band and Zayne is back in the group! I just hope that he doesn't leave the band hanging!