Chapter 14.

Chapter 14

Taeyeon's P.O.V

"Thanks" Jonghyun said to me and left.

My favourite from CNBLUE just talked to me. I slap my face to see if this was real and it was. I jump up and down and walked out of my room, Man, the place smelled like Soju.

"Taeyeon! Guess what, Minhyuk and I are a couple! WOOHOO!" Krystal shrieked.

"That smell is disgusting" I said plugging my nose and gagged.

"It is isn't it?" I heard someone ask me. I turned my head and saw Jonghyun.

"I'm your favourite aren't I?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Wait, how did you know?" I asked. He pointed to Sooyun, Krystal, and Minji.

"They told me" He answered. I'm going to plot revenge on them.

"Let's go somewhere, it's late so not many people will be out" He added grabbing my hand. When we got to the elevator. I saw Jonghyun.

"Annyeong" I greeted him. He just waved.

"Jonghyun meet Jonghyun" I said to him. He just put his hood on and left.

"Anyways, Ka Ja" I added and left with Jonghyun.

"What's your favourite song?" Jonghyun asked while I was sipping my bubble tea.

"I'm a loner" I answered. He chuckled.

"It's true!" I exclaimed holding in my laughter.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Jonghyun's P.O.V

I was cutting an apple pretending it was that Jonghyun guy.

"YAH! YOU'RE CUTTING THE BOARD! PABO!" Key shouted at me flicking my forehead.

"What's your problem anyways?" He asked taking the knife away from me.

"I think Taeyeon is dating a guy" I answered.

"Who?"

"A guy named Jonghyun"

"Dude, Just get back with her, it's obvious she still likes you, I mean the dude's name is Jonghyun, JONGHYUN, and your name is Jonghyun, JONGHYUN" He said.

"Okay! I know my own name!" I exclaimed. He threaten to hit me with a spoon, but didn't. Keke~

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I'm bored. I'm alone on the streets at the middle of the night. It turns out that Jonghyun has a girlfriend. A GIRLFRIEND and he just needs someone to make sure no one makes a move on him.

"Can I say pathetic?" I asked myself. I nodded to myself. Someone tapped my shoulder.

"WHAT?!" I shouted and turned around. It was Mi-Hi.

"Why are you being so cold towards me?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"You really don't know" I scoffed. She nodded.

"You stole Jonghyun from me, HAPPY?! IM LEAVING NOW!" I yelled and turned to walk away. She grabbed my wrist.

"You don't even like him, WHY DO YOU CARE?!" She yelled back at me.

"I LOVE JONGHYUN ALRIGHT! I LOVE HIM! BUT GUESS WHAT?! SOMEONE STOLE HIM FROM ME AND GUESS WHO THAT WAS?! MY OWN SISTER!" I cried out at the top of my lungs.