Stanley Uris 🔯// Soulmate

// I GOT THE IDEA OFF OF beepbeep-eddie AND I RECOMMEND YOU GIYS GO READ THEIR ST/IT IMAGINES BOOK//

*Your POV
Beverly was over your house and she was trying to explain to you what happens when you meet your soulmate.

"It's really cool like whatever they write on themselves gets marked on you" She exclaimed

You snort. Obviously you don't believe her. But you we're starting to have doubts. Sometimes you would get little markings, almost like cuts and bruises on your legs and arms but you didn't think anything of it. You just thought that you were being clumsy.

~THE NEXT DAY~

You was sitting at your desk, bored out of your mind. Since your class had a substitute teacher, you decided to draw little hearts on your arm. Not realizing that you were also writing on your soulmate. Stanley, who sat a row ahead of you, saw them appearing on his skin. Eddie, Richie and Bill saw them to.

"Hey Stan don't you think that's a little girly?" Richie teases

"I'm not doing them Richie" Stan sasses back

Eddie noticed that you were writing on yourself, so he nudged Bill. Bill turned around and took noticed.

The bell rang, pulling you away from drawing on your arm. You packed your thing up and left the room before the losers could see your arm. You were putting your things in your locker, while taking out your lunch bag since lunch was next. As you were about to close your locker and walk to the lunchroom, you hear your name being called, so naturally you turned around, just to see the Losers. 

"Hey Y/n what's up?" Stan asks

Y/n just shrugs and hides her arms. Everyone takes notice but don't say anything except for Richie.

"What's up with your arm?" Richie asks

"n-nothing is wrong" You say quickly

Richie steps towards you and pulls your arm to him. He then lifts your shirt up to see little hearts, the same exact same ones that Stan has on is arm. Stan looked at his arm then yours then back at his.

"So uh I guess that you're my soulmate" Stan chuckled 

You gave a light laugh and looked down at your feet. You heard footsteps come towards you, you also saw a hand lift your chin up. When you looked up, it was Stan. He was leaning in, so you did it to.

Then....... BOOM! You finally met your soulmate and kissed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm sorry that this is kinda short and sucks but I'm extremely tired and I also have writers block. Also shameless promo, could you guys go read my Benny Rodriguez story, please. You guys don't have to but it would be nice. Also go read beepbeep-eddie stories. xx