Bio

Name: (Y/N) Amaterasu

Age: 16

Eye colors: Blue (Right eye) light yellow (Left eye)

Hair color: Silver

Tails color: Silver

Personality: Friendly, charming, playful, ironic.

Likes: Animals, nature, family, swords, and games.

Dislikes: Mean people, racists, bullies, annoying people.

Appearance + Clothing: Usually wearing a small teal jacket that has a crescent moon, a white west with long sleeves going down to the wrists, dark green pants, white and black shoes.

Sword name: Fate's end (Took me a long time to find a good one)

Powers and abilities:

Element control- You can control various elements such as fire which also comes with lightning, water all types, air, and rocks no matter what kind of mineral it is.

Avatar state- Your white tails start to glow a bright white light and your eyes turn completely white and glows. At this point your strength, stamina, speed, and durability are increased by 20x.

Superhuman strength, speed, durability, and senses- You already know what these are.

Martial art- While having strength is good you also need a style, your have learned drunken boxing, tai chi, must Thai boxing, Kung fu, jeet Kung Do, etc.

Pressure hit- you learned the pressure points from tai chi, hit em and they are knocked out.

Blood drip- You Rush you opponent at super speed and do a deadly combo meant for killing. (Watch from 0 to 7 seconds)

Animal Talk- Being part Fox you are also part animal and have learned to communicate with animals.

Past Vision- You are able to talk with previous avatars and ask for advice when faced with trouble.

(Family members)

Sister name: Asuka Amaterasu

Age: 14

Eye color: Yellow

Hair color: Yellow

Personality: Innocent, playful, kind, caring.

Likes: Family, playing games, animals, and books.

Dislikes: mean people.

Appearance: I don't know how to describe women clothes .-.

Powers and abilities:

Superhuman strength, speed, durability, stamina, and senses.

Energy blast- She can create a large ball of yellow energy between her palms and fire it at her opponent to fry them.

Healing- she can also heal people but it take a lot of her stamina to heal a person who is close to death.

Animal control- She has the ability to control most animals but not all of them.

Weapon: None.

Father: Yuga Amaterasu

Age: 28

Hair color: Silver

Eye color: Blue

Mother: Yuka Amaterasu

Age: 27

Hair color: Yellow

Eye color: light yellow.

I'm too lazy to find a good picture rn😄🔫