Ch 2: Revelations

A/N: for all the people who keep asking about why Yuka is so young read this chapter. Hope it explains it.

(Narrator P.O.V)

It was late at night around 11:00 p.m, most people would be asleep by now but the giggles of two young couple could be herd throughout the night. (Y/N) was laying on the surprisingly soft grass with Yumi next to him. The two were looking at the night sky which was filled with shimmering stars and the gentle wind that was blowing made the night perfect.

"Hey (Y/N)...c-can I ask you a question?" Yumi asked getting up from the ground followed by (Y/N).

"What is it?" (Y/N) replied a feeling of danger tingling in his body which caused his tails to stiffen up, his senses become much aware.

"Could you...Die for me?" She asked. The question took (Y/N) by surprised but before he could say anything Yumi leaped into the sky, black wings began to spurt our of her back, her clothes becoming lacy. (I don't know how to describe them but it would be like Raynare's)

"That was really nice (Y/N), but a job has to be done!" Yumi sneered as a spear formed in her hands. Without a second hesitation she chucked the spear towards the confused boy who in instinct jumped barely avoiding the spear but had scratched his black suit.
(Y/N) looked down to see his favorite suit was now ruined which made him furious.

"This was my favorite suit!" He yelled furious, his silver tail started to illuminate which lit up the park, his blue and yellow eyes starting to slightly change silver. (Y/N) quickly made a slapping motion which confused Yumi but before she could say anything a invisible force slapped her away.

  Yumi ended up crashing into a tree. She pulled herself up groaning from the pain only to be met with a fire next to her forehead.

"You are very annoying" and like that a bolt of lightning struck the fallen angels body which caused her body to fall dead on the ground. Fire started to consume the dead body of Yumi.

   With that being done (Y/N) calmed down his illuminating tails returning back to normal. (Y/N) sniffed the air but found no trace of anyone else and like that he disappeared into the dark. But what he didn't know was that two devils had been looking at all the scene play out. The pervert Issei gulped at what he had seen and knew that Rias was going to be upset that she couldn't get (Y/N).

"We have to report this to president" Koneko a petite girl who had white hair and yellow eyes said receiving a nod from Issei.

-

"Hmm, so they attacked Huh?" (Y/N) father Yuga said rubbing his chin with his eyes closed. (Y/N) had told his parents what had happened, they weren't very surprised to say the least, they had seen their kid control elements, and be born with tails, so they could believe a lady with black wings tried to kill him.

"We"re going to have to talk to Azazel about this" (Y/N) Mother said, her voice sounding more like a growl. Yuga could clearly tell she was angry about the fallen angels breaking the truce they had setup.

"Alright we'll see him soon" Yuga said hugging his wife.

"Uh, Dad, Do you guys know what's going on?" (Y/N) asked completely confused as to who they were talking about.

"We you see...let's just show him" (Y/N) father sighed as his pupil started to turn silver, tails starting to appear from his back. (Y/N) mother started to grow a fox tail.

 (Y/N) mother started to grow a fox tail