Chapter 1: Emerald special

The Sound of the Vinkus

Hello,

This is a new wicked fanfiction, given to you by my friend's laptop, which I have wholly taken under my power! Hahaha! I would promise you next chapters to the Rain story, but I will need a new laptop first since tablets don't seem to feed my creativity, only my addiction to the internet and its various intriguing apps. (Who know that sea noises in your sleep could make you seasick?) I will get my new laptop, don't know when, but I will be unstoppable. I hope. Unless something else brings me down, but I am back. After some stories, that I will gladly keep to myself. Unless no. I will keep them to myself. So here, for now, the new crazy Sound of Music version of Wicked. The sound of the Vinkus.

So here...

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Sound of music storyline, or any of the excellent wicked people. Or any of that. If I owned them, well, Elphaba would be kicking my ass. I also don't believe in people owning... You get it right? Feminist all the way! Anything coming from real life is just coincidence, so if any of my friends read this, you are not in this STORY! MAYBE? NOOOO!

Enjoy! And Review! PLEASE!

Also, the South Park game is an adventure. Awesome, and is getting me distracted from doing any more writing. DARN IT.

AN 01/04/2018

This story is being edited and some minor details are changed in the story, then each chapter is being reuploaded with the changes inside. I have decided to continue this story. Because I need to see where I left things, I'm reading the whole thing again and then I'll continue. For that reason I'll take out some mistakes.

So you can expect new chapters in the future.

Chapter 1: Emerald special

Oz was an oasis in a deathly desert, a place for dreamers and fighters, a site where being different were allowed. It sounds incredible, right? Well, this is sadly not the truth. It was anything but an oasis, well, maybe it used to be. When the wizard arrived any freedom was taken, and people grew hostile to difference, they were banished to the cloister of Glinda, the only place that would ever take refuses. And only a wish of the powerful could set them free....

Elphaba

Elphaba was the daughter of a cruel man named Frexspare Throbb; he was a selfish man that kept the people of Munchkin land enslaved. His younger daughter was named Nessarose; when Elphaba was only a baby, he had delivered her to the Gale force, who had sent her off to exclusion in the cloister of Glinda.

She hadn't even known an image of her father, what happened to her mother was unknown. Elphaba had long waving brown hair, a soft emerald skin and grown up needing a particular adventure and skipping to the mountains as much as she could. Even today, she did.

PRESENT DAY

"Elphaba..." Nanny pulled her inside, as a man closed the heavy door. "You know that it's dangerous out there when they catch you they will..."

She hesitated her words, almost scared of say the word 'death.' She cared for Elphaba, she had raised her from infant stages and was scared that anything would happen to her.
"They would bring me back here..." Elphaba spoke. "You know that will happen..."
"They have caught you last month and the month before..." Nanny closed her eyes in fear. "What if their warnings run out. What if they kill you? Elphaba, I love you."
"Me?" Elphaba raised an eyebrow. "How could you love someone like me?"
"Elphaba, someday you will see..." She hesitated "That it doesn't matter what you look like, but who you are on the inside. That is the only thing that matters..."