20| Let me

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Adult content ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yoongi POV

My house was empty, seeing as it was 10 am on a Friday. Eomma wouldn't be home until Saturday.

Jimin and I were given the rest of the day off after the police officers had done their investigating for the day.

Jimin and I were on my bed, with his head resting on my stomach, playing with my fingers as he held them.

I was scanning Jimin's body. The outfit he is wearing is tempting to say the least.

I could imagine those clothes on the floor, kissing his body softly. With his plump lips wrapped around my member so tightly. He'd dig his tongue into the slit, always knowing exactly how to get me cum. After it all my needy Kitten could be-

Fuck.

I was getting a boner.

I heard Jimin giggle, who was now sitting directly on top of me.

"Are you thinking about me again," he got down close to my ear, "Daddy?" Jimin started to nibble on my ear.

I smirked lightly, my hands making their way to Jimin's tight ass. "And what if I was? What would you do?"

"Maybe I'd show Daddy just how much I was thinking of him too."

"Mhm, why don't you tell Daddy then, Kitten?" My hands make their way down Jimin's thighs, sliding up and down slowly.

"I was thinking of what we could do, since we're all alone in this house. No one else around."

My hands slide up Jimin's thigh and under his skirt. I start massaging his arse softly.

"I could ride you. Slowly lowering myself on your thick cock."

My hands slip under his panties, now massaging the bare, soft skin. My finger, on pure accident, brushed passed his entrance. I heard his breath hitch.

"Go on, Kitten," I urge, my finger now circling his hole.

"I... I would moan so loudly as you filled me up, clenching around your-," Jimin gasped as I entered a finger. I started to thrust the single digit slowly in and out of him.

"Continue, Kitten."

"I would clench around your big thick cock as I moaned at the feeling of you filling me-."

I smirked, now adding a second digit, scissoring him open.

"D-Daddy~," Jimin moaned loudly, his arse perking up. I started to curl my fingers inside him.

Jimin lets out a high pitched moan. I pulled my fingers out. As soon as I did so, Jimin suddenly turned around, giving me a full view of his arse. Not that I was complaining.