Categories/Entry DEADLINE/Rules

(Love 'I.L.Y' by The Rose above! Love their voices especially the main vocal!)

🌟START🌟
4/20/18

🌟DEADLINE🌟
5/19/18

💎There is NO specific amount of reads for books! It's unlimited! The book does have to be ongoing or completed though!💎

The judges will start judging the day after the 19th, which is May 20th! They will get until June 7th! The scores will be announced the following weekday/weekend!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

•CONTESTANTS•

- You may enter in as many books as you can, but please try not to fill a whole category with just your books!
- Be courteous of others.
- Please try not to ask or say that your book is better to any judge.
- Please be patient during the time when your book is being judged and while you're waiting for entries to be closed.
- Do not SPEAK BADLY down in the comments in this book!
- If you plan on putting your book ON HOLD or is currently, please inform me because the book will still be able to be entered! I just don't want me or a judge to read a book that is completely abandoned! If you plan on DELETING your book, please inform me and your book will be taken out of entry!
9. Your book DOES NOT have to be COMPLETE in order for entry, although it would be easier for judges if they were! It has to be currently ongoing if it's not completed!
- FOLLOW at least 1 judge and me! It would be very appreciated! 😊
- Inform me if you change your username ! I had a big issue with this last time!
-Tag 2 people when entering a book by inline commenting! Also, add this to your book title or tags:

#BTSvs.EXO2018

•JUDGES•

- You may enter in as many books as you can, but please try not to fill a whole category with just your books! If you enter a book, all the contestant rules apply to you as well!
- NO FAVORITISM! Just don't pick a winner for whatever book(s)/category/categories your are judging just because you simply like the Wattpad user! There will be a RUBRIC/KEY to follow in the next chapter!
- Please inform me if you CANNOT JUDGE during the JUDGING PERIOD!
- Please be fair and courteous to others who have entered a book!
- Be fair and courteous to other judges if you have to judge as a group for certain categories or a category!
- Do not SPEAK BADLY down in the comments in this book and the books you are reading for the awards!
- Inform me if you are done judging the books before the deadline from the category or categories and tell me the WINNER!!! Do the same when the deadline arrives if you haven't told me previously before the deadline!
- ADD any books your are reading for the awards to a READING LIST!
- Have fun reading the books! I hope you do!
- Inform me if you change your username ! I had a big issue with this last time!

Battle of Fandom: втѕ νѕ. єχσजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें