Chapter 2: Observation Law

Law exited the sub room after locking his things away. He followed the short hall out to the main area. The lights around the stage were already on and focusing on the visual demonstration currently in progress. There was a small crowd of subs on the dance floor grinding to the loud music and a ring of doms scouting possible playmates around the area. At Winded, instead of bracelets for communication on availability subs were given either two clips that fastened tightly to their waist band on their bottoms or if they went topless a stamp for their shoulder and chest that only came off with a remover provided when they signed up for the club. Since Law wore a vest he could of worn clips if he didn't want attention. However, because he didn't have a collar or any markings on him most in the club would be able to tell he was open. No one ever approached him though. It had been that way for a year. 

You have to admit that it's your own fault. You haven't exactly made an effort to catch a dom at all. You don't even dance. You just sit there, like you are doing now. Law scolded himself. Though he didn't move from the seat he had found. He was content for now just to watch everyone else. It was a decent place to sit, it was a stool that no one else ever really took. Right between the dance floor and stage area yet back out of the circles both created and not near a wall. When he sat straight he could see both out of his side vision. Ignoring himself he decided to play his favourite game. Guess the Kink. He looked around and decided to start with the dance floor. 

Might as well start with the more obvious ones. There was a couple into slave and master. A timid looking sub who was actually a sadist, his partner was trying to appear like a dominate by was definitely an M. Someone was into exhibitionism as he was proudly wearing nipple clamps and trying not to seemed effected by the toys that must be in his butt by the way he shivered every so often and was covered in sweat. Now for the harder ones. Bondage, secretly cross dresser, DDLB, CBT, drugs... Law bolted through the crowd and bumped the dom trying to hand a sub a glass of a fixed liquid causing the glass to go flying. As soon as he did it he melted back into the crowd. He had been watching this dom for a couple weeks and knew his habits though this was the first time he had tried to drug a sub. Usually he tried to get them drunk and take them away. All of the attempts had been thwarted by Law who quietly instigated a scene then disappeared. He would have told someone except he didn't have proof. Plus you'd come off as suspicious or jealous instead of concerned. Or maybe just rude. I really need to stop talking to myself in third person. 

Law sat back on his spot after pausing. Robin had talked to him. Maybe he could give the drugs he lifted off of the dom to him to pass off to the Master Dom. The few he managed to spill purposely on the floor should be enough to put an alert on him unless he managed to notice and crush all of them. He turned to the direction where the Group of Five usually sat. To his surprise the Master Dom was coming his way. This is definitely not my day. One of my hands is holding substances that shouldn't even be in the club and I am still bad at talking to people. Just go past me, I am not here. Unfortunately the Master Dom stopped in front of him. Being Law and right now still slightly worried about that sub he kept his head up, met the Dom's eyes, and passed the drugs into his hands. The Master Dom had confusion on his face. Great going Law. You broke two sub rules and are now dealing drugs to the owner of the club. Nice. Before he could worry more he saw an reattempt about to happen. 

"Don't lose that," he said, before he again snaked through the crowd and bumped the dom. Almost repeating the incident exactly. Except this time he grabbed the I.D. card then vanished. Thank you Mom for the pickpocket skills. The only good thing besides my hair that I got from you. Now if my tongue can stay straight enough to explain that'd be great. Law reappeared before the Master Dom, whose name he forgot due to the circumstances in which he was told. "Here," he dropped the card into the Master Doms' hand beside the first present. "You probably didn't expect those and don't know why I gave them to you. Office? cause this is going to be awkward. Though set a watch on him first." The Master Dom nodded then motioned for the most attractive, in Laws' opinion, of the Five to come over from the spot near the dance floor where he had been standing.