Chapter 2

"Hi, I'm suppose to be meeting with Tessa and her manager"

"You must be Taylor" This mystery girl pulled me into a hug. "I'm Kayla. I also live here. Come on in, I'll go get her."

I walked in and awkwardly stood in the kitchen. A few seconds later Tessa walked downstairs.

"Oh my gosh it's nice to finally meet you Taylor" She walked over and hugged me. "My manager is almost here. Anyways how's LA treating you?"

"It's gorgeous here. I mean I've only seen from my hotel room and driving in the uber." I replied.

Before she could say anything, her manager walked in.

"Hi Taylor sorry I'm late" He shook my hand. "I have another meeting soon so let's get right to business"

Us three sat down at the table.

"So I really love your camera skills and editing that's why I contacted you." Tessa brought up.

"Aww thank you" It always puts a smile on my face when someone compliments my work.

"Of course"

We would love to have you join us on the team if this is what you want" Her manager explained. Tessa also gave a nod.

"We can hang out today and see how you like it and we can get a contract for you to officially become a part of the Tessa Brooks team.

"I'd love that" I responded.

"Well then it's settled." He shook my hand. "Have fun you two"

After her manager left, Tessa turned to me.

"I have one make or break question for you so answer wisely" She had a serious look on her face. "cats or dogs?"

Oh geez.

"Personally, I like both" I replied, hoping it was the right answer.

"Good answer" She smiled and highfived me.

"Yay"

A second later, two guys walk into the house. I assume two roommates.

They were both carrying a bunch of bags upstairs sneakily.

"Who are those people?" I asked " And why did they rush upstairs with a bunch of bags."

"Those two also live here with Kayla and I."

They came back downstairs. The one with floppy hair was carrying a camera. 
"That's Tristen" She pointed to the one wearing a hat.

"And this is his videographer, Kai" She pointed to the dude with the floppy hair carrying a camera.

That explains the camera in his hand.

They both shook my hand.

"Boys, this is my new videographer I told you about" She pointed to me.

"Now we have two videographers in the house"

(When I say videographers, I also mean photographers cause most videos they hold their own cameras but for the sake of the story, sometimes it will be Taylor and Kai holding the cameras when they're out and stuff)

Since the day is almost over, we just hung out at the house. 
"We should do a video introducing you to the fans" Tessa brought up as we were on the couch.

"Sure" I can set up the camera stuff.

"Okay. I'm gonna go to the bathroom before we start.

She walked away as I grabbed two lights and set them up by the couch.