Chapter 9

(Genos POV)

I swung our hands back and fourth humming a happy tune We scanned the area reaper took the left side i took right.

"Reaper?" "hm?" "What was life like in the void?" he was silent and i looked at him he was thinking "Well it was very dull"

i nodded "Lots of rules we where not aloud to have any fun we ate the same thing every day we we are not aloud to see color or draw-" i giggled he looked puzzled "Ink wouldn't last a day in there He absolutely loves to draw." Reaper chuckled smiling "Well all im saying is im glad im out hear." I nodded smiling too.

(Uknown)

Watching from the distance Through binoculars I saw the two skeletons walking along The taller one dressed in black was smiling as was the Red scarfed smaller skeleton There happiness disgusted me I thought With anger but they will get there just deserts soon I giggled they all will brushing a peace of stray hair out of my face lowering the binoculars I turned to my "Friend"   I think his plan will work to take out the savages place I still think instead of sending that skeleton out we should have executed him then he wouldn't have to endure the fate of the wretched beings who where raised hear Its like there infecting him." i said "Its like a disease this hope and Creativity" replied my friend with disgust.

I nodded in agreement "But luckily we have come up with a cure",I grinned maniacally.

                                                               "We will wipe them out one by one."