✡ one ✡

The sounds of Youngjae's  alarm blasts into his ears. His eyes fluttered open slowly. The bright rays of sunshine rested on his face. He reached out for his phone and  received a text from his best friend, Jaebum.

                    jaebummie✌

good morning
sunshine:)

Morning bummie:)

Ready for senior
year?

Hmm... Maybe?

I'm not😂

I'm sure that it would
not be that bad, bummie!

Alright! Bye sunshine~

Bye Bummie❤

•••

Youngjae smiled as he set his phone aside, getting ready to shower.

He got out from the bathroom, appearing in a casual outfit. A black tee and ripped jeans. He grabbed his bag and went downstairs.

"Mom? Dad?" Youngjae yelled.

He looked around and sighed. His parents were never home. All they wanted was Youngjae to get good grades and have a good career.

When they eventually come home with 'presents' for Youngjae, it's all assessment books. Youngjae was forced to just thank them and smile. But deep down, he was stressed.

Youngjae actually lived a good and wealthy life. Youngjae had no choice but to obey his parents. Youngjae phone buzzed and he took it out from his back pocket.

                         mom💙

Hey honey! Good luck
for senior year! Get
good and awesome
grades this year
honey!

Thanks...

•••

Youngjae rolled his eyes in annoyance and walked out of his home. He had his earphones plugged in his ears as he made his way to school.

It was no surprise that someone decided to stop him in on the way.

"Hey cutie~"

Youngjae huffed as he took one side of his earphones out. He looked up and saw Taemin. Youngjae rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

"What Taemin? I'm on the way to school." Youngjae rolled his eyes and glared at Taemin.

"Aww~ I love it when you become all sassy, babe!" Taemin reached out to pull Youngjae closer but Youngjae slapped his hand away.

"Look. I have no time to deal with your bullshits right now so yea." Youngjae said.

Youngjae stuck his earbuds back in and walked away, ignoring what Taemin is saying.

•••

Hey guys! Author Sofea here✌. This is my first story so ye! Sorry for the weak use of words :( I'll try and improve( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ). Saranghae~

And....

IM OUT!😂

YOUNGJAE: IM 2 OUT!