✡two✡

Youngjae walked to the office to collect his papers again. He walked to his new locker and opened it using the combination given. He still have not seen Jaebum or his friends yet but he was sure that they will come soon.

" Hey sunshine!" 

Youngjae turned and saw Jaebum.

" Hey bummie!" Youngjae greeted and hugged his bestfriend. 

Jaebum smiled and hugged back. 

" Have you seen the others bummie?" Youngjae asked.

Jaebum shook his head and went to the locker beside Youngjae's. They look at each other in disbelief before laughing again.

"I'll see you during lunch bummie! Bye!" Youngjae smiled cutely at Jaebum before walking off.

Youngjae went in his class and took a seat next to Jackson.

"Hey sunshine! I didn't see you in the morning." Jackson happily greeted his friend.

"Oh! I arrived a little bit late so I went to my locker!" Youngjae politely replied back.

They chatted for awhile before the teacher came in.

"Good morning class. My name is Do Kyungsoo or Mr Do. As you all know, this is your senior year and I hope that we could cooperate together until your finals."

Youngjae was about to ask a question to Mr Do when Jackson whispered something that made him giggle.

"Yo... This teacher real short but I'm sure that he can beat my ass."

{A/N: Sorry!! I love Kyungsoo so much but hahahah😂 ily❤}

"Your so mean, Jackie hyung!" Youngjae whispered while giggling.

•••

The bell finally rings after a few hours and it was lunch time and free period. It lasts for 2 hours. Youngjae met his friends in the cafeteria.

"Hi Markie hyung! Where are the others?" Youngjae asked.

"They are not here yet. Just sit down and wait." Mark said while patting a seat next to him.

"Nope! I'm going to get some foodies!" Youngjae yelled and ran to get some food.

Youngjae rushed towards the queue but slipped on some water that spilled. He fell on something hard. He opened his eyes and saw....

Mean author in your area~~~~ Wait till the next chapter for who he fell on. 😂 Saranghae springers!
-sofea