playing dress-up with demons!

It has been days since they grabbed me... and worst of all my father didn't do anything about it.  I sat for hours playing mind games that made my head spin. Dresses, heels, make up, hair, looks, shit... I hated it. First, they bathed me in milk and rose scented oil. Next, they brushed my long tresses. Finally, they got me ready. (slash that, not finally) Then came what I looked best in and I thought the purple dress looked best. It was not to intricate, but so beautiful.

Then, when I finally thought it was over, I felt someone pull my hair

Then, when I finally thought it was over, I felt someone pull my hair. (Hours later)

I made a bet, that the maids had to finish my hair in less than a hour, but they took 2, so I don't have to put make up on

I made a bet, that the maids had to finish my hair in less than a hour, but they took 2, so I don't have to put make up on. Confession- in one of my lives, my friend put make up on me, and I was allergic to it, so I got hives during a fancy party. I looked like a idiot! So, I was ready for the party to introduce me to the world! I was supposed to go to my father's study after I got ready, so I left. I used my intuition power to guide me to the right path (one of many powers I have). My intuition led me to a grand room, with gold framing and intricate designing.  I knocked on the door, and heard a come in from my father. I entered, and saw the most beautiful woman ever right next to my ilkemen father. She looked at me and smiled and walked toward me. She gave me the kindest smile I have ever seen and said "I wish I could I have met you sooner, my child. I am your mother, your first. The old grouch sent me here as his wife to raise you properly!" I was confused, so my real mother (who I didn't know I had) had come to raise me cuz the my old man felt pity for me and the life he gave. Well SHIT! I don't know whether to be happy or angry! I swear I'm gonna throw a tantrum at his palace! I mean now that I actually looked at her, she looked like the older version of me, except she being more beautiful. What a day!