Be My Woman

Mal's P.O.V

"W..what do you want to do to me..?" I ask. No one answered. I look down the floor. Making my hair to cover my face.

"I want you to be my woman." he said and my eyes widen. I lift up my head. I can see that Belle was signalling everybody to leave.

Now, only us.

Great..

"W..what do you mean..?" I ask him. This time, facing him.

Oh my, he was so handsome..

Snap it out, Mal!

"Listen, uhh what's your name?" he said. "Mal Bertha." I said. "Okay, listen Mal, I need a partner to go to some of country council,And I need you to pretend to be my woman so my parents, would not force me to marry some of those gold diggers girls," he said.

"And..?" I said. "And if you help me, I Will let you go, with how much money you want," he said. My eyes blurted out.

"What the--"
"Don't curse, it's doesn't suit with pretty lips like yours," he said and put his finger on my lips.

He let go of my lips and continue. "But you need to follow my rules," he said.
"1. Don't curse, 2. Always acting nice, 3. You need to always wear dress. 4. Do what I told you to, got it?" he ask. I nod.

"Lumiere, show Ms. Mal her room, please." he said and a guy with a suit came. I stand up and he show me my room. "Thank you," I said. "Your welcome, ma'am," He said. "If you need anything just ring the bell," he said and pointed to the bell next to the door. "Okay, I will," I said and he bowed. He walked away and I got in to my room.
Wow..the room was so huge..

I sat down on the bed

Should I be his woman?