Chapter one: hired for horan

A/N

Hey guys! so this is my new story hired for horan, I have two other story's written on here falling in love again and summer love, I thought it would be fun to start a new story and I hope you like it! it may be a little slow or not good at all most first chapters aren't!, hope you guys are enjoying your summer so far?

Comment, vote

Enjoy! :)

~ Menika
************************************

Lila's pov

"Excuse me?" I heard someone say I turned my head to see a lady with greyish short hair and glasses staring back at me "yes?" I said back causing her to smile "could you come with me?" I almost protested I had no idea who the hell she was, I followed her right into the bathroom of Starbucks her locking the door behind us "who are you?" she smiled and stretched out her hand for me to shake it "Karen Davis" I took it "Uhh Lila Thompson" we stopped "I know who you are, I've been tracking you for a bit" I was a bit creeped out now "I should probably tell you why were here" she laughed.

"I'm the manager for one direction" I almost laughed i could hear her accent but that's still no proof "I seen you at the concert a while back and thought you were the one, your quiet shy and mysterious, fans and paps will have a heyday with this" she stopped "I want you to come back with me to L.A" I crossed my arms and just looked at her like she was crazy "what are you getting at?" I asked.

She laughed "you are cute, I want you to pretend to be Niall's girlfriend for a bit, what do ya say?" I scoffed "there's no way, I don't even like them, I was only at the concert because my friend dragged me along!" she laughed "now see here's the thing we need the paps off our back and you are the only one who fit the picture" this lady is insane.

"I will fly you out paying for your flight and hotel until you and Niall meet, you will be staying at his house and the best part is yet to come" she stopped letting me sink this crazy stuff in "you will get paid $1500 a week" I didn't find that reassuring I didn't like one direction I found them slightly annoying.

I still had my arms crossed over my chest while eye rolling her "and what happeneds if I say no?" she smiled evilly at me "you won't know what hit you" she laughed I wanted to hit her so bad! we stood there quietly for a bit before I sighed and gave in "fine" I huffed causing her to smile.

"Great!" she sang "go home and pack some decent clothes, I'll pick you up tomorrow" I rolled my eyes once again "I'll need that address of yours Lila" I dug through my purse for a pen and paper writing it down and handing it back to her "thanks see ya later" she said leaving the bathroom, I sighed and looked in the mirror fixing my wavy brown hair wondering what the hell I just got my self into.

I sighed once again feeling annoyed I walked out of the bathroom walking past the counter out to my car and driving home to pack a suitcase for tomorrow.

"What!?" I heard brook yell into the phone "when are you coming back?" I placed my phone to my ear holding it up with my shoulder "not sure" I had to lie to my best friend and tell her I was offered a job in L.A for bit I couldn't tell her about one direction "a year maybe they only need me for a bit" I said while grabbing a couple dresses from my closet and sticking them in my suitcase "I'm sorry brook I have to go I'll message you later" we said our byes I through my phone on my bed feeling frustrated "fucking one direction" I cursed.

I heard my phone ding, I walked up to my bed grabbing it and reading a text from an unknown number.

Unknown- be ready for 7:30am -Karen

I rolled my eyes again for which felt like the billionth time today, I through my phone on the bed, then walking over to my suitcase to zip it up, I sat down wondering when I'll be back here again.

I heard a car honk and rolled my eyes and sighing knowing that Karen was here I couldn't believe that our flight was early in the morning i looked at the time and yawned seeing that it was now 4:30 in the morning, I grabbed my suitcase rolling it out to her car and jumping in the front "gmorning Lila" I yawned not looking at her.

We arrived at the airport an hour later making our way through security, we sat down on the seats outside the door of the number waiting to be called when I looked up at the tv one direction was on I wanted to scream at the tv then at Karen and just go back home.

A few minutes we were boarding making our way to L.A I rolled my eyes once before closing them to get some sleep before even facing that stupid band.

Before I knew it I was siting in front of Karen when Niall walked in "Lila" Karen said sternly I looked up this time "meet Niall" I turned my head to look at him and He smiled at me "hi" he said I smiled back bringing out my hand "hi" I whispered back shaking hands and He took a seat next to me "Niall" He looked at Karen.

Karen cleared her throat "now Niall" she stopped and looked at the both of us "I called you in here today because" I swallowed "I want you to date Lila for awhile put you in the spotlight" I swallowed "show the paps and the fans that you are taken" she stopped causing him to look up "w-why?" He stuttered and Karen laughed "I just told you why" Niall looked over at me I was looking at my lap "and what does she get for this?" He almost yelled.

"Lila will be paid $1500 weekly for 12 months, once the contract is up she moves on with her life and so do you getting the paps off our backs, understand? He looked down "Niall do you understand?" she raised her voice and he nodded his head "good, now here's your contract Lila, sign here and here" I grabbed the pen and signed my name where it was needed.

I swallowed wondering what the fuck I just got myself into? this is ridiculous can she really set me up with someone? "oh and no one can know about this Niall I mean no one not the band" I looked up to see her smiling.

"Lila you will be staying with Niall for majority of the time, you'll also be heading on tour with them which starts Friday hope you guys are ready" she laughed and clicked her pen "you guys have an interview tomorrow night announce your relationship on there I want you to sell yourself" she leaned forward "if I hear anything from anyone that this has gotten out!" she yelled "I will ruin your career!" I looked back down "tell everyone that you guys met on tour back in New York you started texting again and wanted a relationship"

"Hope you got all that" she stood up us fallowing after "now get out and I don't want to see you until I call you!"
Niall nodded opening the door following out into the hall, we walked silently down the hall side by side stoping at the elevator "you alight?" I heard Niall whisper once the doors open and we stepped inside pressing the button for the first floor i looked at Niall and nodded looking back down.

"I'm sorry" He whispered breaking the awkward silence, once outside i didn't look up or at him how did you get here?" I heard him ask "they flew me in" I whispered "right, so you need to get clothes?" I nodded "I'm at the hotel around the corner" we got in his car and began driving in silence.

Once we arrived at the hotel He parked out front "do ya need help?" He asked I shook my head no "I'll be down soon" I whispered taking my seat belt off and getting out.

Fifteen minutes later i made my out of the hotel rolling a medium size suitcase, He jumped out running up to me and grabbing it "thank you" I whispered He smiled putting it in the back of his black range rover.

We drove in more awkward silence till we arrived at this huge house, He parked and got out walking around to the back grabbing my suitcase we walked in I heard talking "I'm back!" Niall yelled causing me to jump "Niall!" Louis yelled running to the door "who's this?" he smiled "Lila" he winked at me, he set my suitcase down and walked into the sitting room getting stares from everyone.

"Lads" Niall said looking at me "this is Lila" they all waved and said their hellos "Lila and I met in New York a while ago, her and I are dating she will be staying with us and coming along on tour with us" I got weird looks "well okay... welcome aboard" zayn said standing up "yea" everyone else said.

Niall turned back out of the room tagging Me along with him grabbing my stuff and making our way up to his room I'm guessing "I'm sorry" He whispered once we were inside, i just stood at the door looking down with my arms crossed "I know this is unfair and shit Lila but we need to act like this is real" I sighed "leave me alone Niall" I said I heard him sigh and sit on the bed.