Sorry For Not Updating For So Long, I'll update more

Jeff P.O.V.

I woke up and I noticed something weird. My arms were tied behind me, what a surprise. I looked around and the only light there was, was a Damn candle. I hate fire, so that didn't help anything. I looked down and saw my jeans abd hoodie were ripped up terribly and I tried to ignore it.

"Just. Fucking. Perfect." I growled. I got up off the chair I was sitting in and walked around the dark room. I heard a bunch of locks rattle, and the door slam, and Jack walked in.

"Up already?" He asked. His voice echoed off the walls, which really annoyed me. He stepped towards me and I turned away from him.

"I don't want to be touched Jack." I hissed. He frowned and held me against his cold body with his arm around my neck tightly. "What the FUCK is wrong with you?" He shrugged and threw me to the ground.

"Jeff, you tend to forget you can't spell slaughter without laughter.." He muttered, moving a piece of candy around in his hand.

"So... I'm going to die?"

"Hell no." I stared at him and tried to squirm to get to my feet. He pushed me back down and pinned me by my legs. I screamed for help at the top of my lungs and he punched me in the throat. "Zip it."

"Jeff, was that you?" A voice yelled. It was Jane and I tried to scream louder. She probably would help me.

"I SAID ZIP IT." Jack yelled as he clawed my stomach. Jane opened the door to Jack trying to cut me open, and she pushed him off me.

"Could you fucking help me up?" I hissed.

"Maybe." She muttered. I glared and she pulled me up. "Be lucky I'm in a good mood." She barked. I nodded and I looked away.

I wonder if Jane and Jeff will have seeex Cx The world may never know...