Part 15

Apologies fabulous people for this will be the last chapter. I have actually really liked writing this although I'm kind of bored of it now. Anyways please comment because I love to know what you people think and everything is going to resolve nicely in this chapter I promise.

Lizzy was dead.

No way had Ty seen that coming.

It hadn't even been a week since she was there with them, ruining his life. It was stupid, he knew, but he felt guilty. When he first found out he had been happy, but after another five minutes of thinking the happiness turned to guilt.

A girl with a similar name to Livvy came along and kissed Kit, just like Livvy had done, and then she, like Livvy, had died. 

His feet started moving before he knew what was happening, taking him away from the people celebrating Lizzy's death and out into that hallway, where he slumped against the wall and buried his head in his hands.

A few seconds later the door beside him burst open and a flustered blond boy emerged from the other side of the opening. Kit immediately rushed over to where Ty was sitting against the wall, crouching down in front of him.

"Ty?"

Ty only buried his head in his hands, not even looking up at the other boy.

"Ty, what's wrong?"

The black haired boy still didn't look up, only pulled his legs up to his chest and closed his eyes tightly.

"Hey," Kit moved forward slightly, putting his hand on Ty's shoulder, "What's going on? I thought Lizzy dying would make you happy."

Ty lifted his head up so that Kit could see the tears just on the edge of spilling over.

"Kit, do you think I'm a curse?"

"What? Why would I?"

"People around me die or get hurt. Livvy..." His voice broke on his sisters name. "She died. My parents died. Tavvy almost died. Mark and Helen were sent away. Emma and Julian were whipped by faeries. Even Lizzy died after meeting me. I don't see the world the same way that they all did. People don't know how to deal with me because I'm too different. My hands never stay still, I can't look people in the eye, I always need my headphones to block out the world. I hate it all. I hate it."

The tears were pouring down his face now, dripping down his neck and wetting his shirt. Kit moved closer still and pulled Ty into his arms, rocking back and forth.

"How could you say that, Ty?" Kit said, and kissed his forehead, " Can't you see how much your family loves you?" Tears stung Kit's eyes as well, "Can't you see how much Emma, Tavvy, Dru, Jules, Christina, Helen and Diana love you?", Kit's voice began to shake. "Can't you see how much..." he stopped to steady his breath as Ty looked up, his ocean blue eyes filled with tears. "...How much I love you?"

They gazed at each other, not saying a word. Kit's heart was racing. Had he said it too soon?

Before Kit could overthink anything else, Ty grasped both sides of Kit's face and their lips met. At first it was slow, then Ty shifted in Kit's lap so that he was straddling him. Kit placed his hands on Ty's waist pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. Slowly Ty's hands wandered up to Kit's hair and tugged softly at his golden locks. 

They both broke away from the kiss, breathless, and Ty held Kit's face in his hands, staring into his eyes. Sky blue met piercing silver. Kit remembered when he had first seen those eyes. How beautiful, he had thought. and they still were. They stayed like that for a long time until Ty broke the silence.

" I love you so much Kit", he whispered, still breathless, "I love you so fricking much, it hurts."
Kit kissed Ty's nose and smiled at him, holding Ty like his life depended on it. 

They stayed like that, arms wrapped around each other, Ty's head resting on Kit's shoulder, for Raziel knows how long. They forgot all their troubles, and just sat in the hallway, listening to the sound of the quietening conversation in the room next door. For a moment, it was as if there was never a Lizzy. It was as if Livvy was just waiting inside for Ty to go running in and tell her all about his kiss with Kit. It was as if they were just two teenagers, madly in love, with nobody to worry about but each other.

"OH MY GOD SO ADORABLE. I PHYSICALLY CANNOT HANDLE IT I AM GOING TO DIE."

And just like that, their moment was over. Both boys looked towards the sound of the unholy screeches just in time to see Emma collapse on the ground and yell at Julian.

"JULES HOW ARE YOUR BROTHER AND HIS BOYFRIEND SO ADORABLE?"

A confused looking Julian appeared in the hallway a moment later, and Kit and Ty immediately sprung away from each other, ending up on either wall of the hallway, causing Julian to laugh, before Emma rolled onto her back and put the back of her hand on her head like a damsel in distress.

"Aghhhhhh howwwwwww," she groaned.

Julian sighed, before bending down and grabbing the blonde girl's foot and dragging her away, apologizing to the two boys on her behalf as he did so.

The both looked at each other, bewildered, before bursting out laughing. The tears that were running down their faces had nothing to do with Livvy or Lizzy, just pure hilarity. 

When their laughter finally died down, Ty looked over at Kit.

"You really love me?"

Kit heard the unspoken words.

Thank you for loving me.

He smiled before replying "I really love you."

Ty shyly smiled back.

"I really love you too."

There you go fabulous people. The finishing. The end.

Also, while writing this  I realized I never actually gave myself a name. I'm Amber.

I hope you've enjoyed my story.

Goodbye.