Chapter 12

Ink's pov
I then wake up i look around to see i wasnt with error or our older versions or even imprint.......

....

.......

...actually im kinda glad im not with imprint not after she hit me on the skull with WHATEVER SHE HAD"jeez sorry"a voice said i almost screamed but then a hand covered my mouth i looked up to see IMPRINT???!?!?!"imprint what are you doing here and how did you know what i was thinking"i asked kinda scared"i can read minds"she said the first think i thought of was"NO SHIT""hey!!!"i chuckle "anyways what are you doing here"i asked"oh yeah your older versions wanted me to give you this it's kinda improtant so dont lose it"imprint said she then handed me a beautiful red glowing rose i looked at her confussed why would a flower be so improtant"what is that for?"i asked"you'll see"she said"imprint i dont think that thing can survive her i mean it's too cold out side and my room doesnt get that much sunlight"i said she just shook her head"dont worry ink this flower doesnt need all those things it's a special flower just keep it in a box and dont let the others see it this rose can send you back to the dream world where your older versions are"imprint explained to me"but why do i need this if your here"i said imprint just let out a sigh"ink i cant be with you and error 24/7 theres gonna be a day where i wont be here so i cant take you and error to see eachother that's why im giving you this"she said wait what does that mean is she leaving"w-wait d..does that mean you gonna leave"i asked trying to hold back tears imprint looked at me shocked"ink pls listen i know things that are better i keep to myself im not gonna leave remember ink im always gonna be in your dream and if you belive im here then i might actually be here ink stop crying i swear im not gonna leave you"imprint said as she put a had on my shoulder i stopped crying and smiled at her she smiled back and i then hugged her and she hugged back i finally took the rose from her and put it in a box i hid it in my closet in the pocket of one of the jackets i never use i put on my unifrom and went down stairs imprint came along with me i see everyone huddled around the table looking at the map of the multiverse which was huge"THAT WHAT SHE SAID"imprint yelled luckly no one can actually see or hear her other than me...........

.........

Have pity on me i get to hear this woman 24/7"HEY"i chuckle slightly as i walk next to my sister zygarde"what's up sis"i said she looked at me but only for a bit then looked back at the map"hey inky me and the others are still trying to find error and the others new hidding spot but somethings wrong"she said"what is it"i asked "it's just that we've searched most of the aus already but we still havent found theme we went to most of the dangerouse aus and almost all of the nicer ones it's like they vanised out of thin air there something wrong like they're not near any au in the whole multi-verse but how and which au would they be in if they werent near the multi-verse?"zygarde said still thinking what to do is it really posible for error to do that to vanis?....

...no that's imposible.....

.....

Or is it?!?!?!?
I start questioning that i mean i have never heard of an au out side of the multi-verse that's imposible but i just really hope we dont find error and his gang i mean sure i want lust and P.j here safe and sound but they did have a choice yet they choose to stay neon stayed as well as if they werent bad guys maybe they arent i mean everyone has they're own story i just wonder what they're story is could it be something so bad that caused them to start stealing or do they just want money.......

.....NO error's different he's actually nice i know he's stealing for a reason yet i dont know that for sure maybe i'll ask him later tonight? After a bit imprint had to leave he had to give error his flower i wonder what these flowers can really do and i wonder what symble this flower holds in my future? Or do i even have a future? Anyways after a few hours of searching in different aus we all went back to our place to rest i sighed happily and went to bed

I'll see you there error

Are the last words i mummbled before falling asleep