Game of Chance (pt.2) (Final)

::Jacob's P.O.V::

I didn't have a plan. I don't know what I was going to do. I was freaking out inside. Chresanto was slowly pacing back and forth in the corner. Christian allowed him to at least move, but he said if he made a run for the door; he'd shoot me. I sat across from Christian at the coffee table and watched as he emptied all of the pistol's chambers except for one. That one bullet was going to kill either me, or him. 

Sitting here, at this table. It made me realize how much I loved Chresanto, I was putting my life on the line here, just so I could be with him. I watched nervously as Christian looked at me, "wanna go first?" "For God's sake, Christian" Chresanto muttered, Christian chuckled lightly and shrugged a little "I'm just trying to make it fun, Chresanto". "Bastard" he mumbled, "you can go first" I said, finally answering his question. "Okay". 

He spun the cylinder once and he placed the barrel of the gun to his temple. I noticed something then, it was quiet. Not a sound could be heard, what was happening outside right at this very moment? Was my uncle trying to figure out what the hell was going on inside? I suddenly heard a click and blinked, I focused my attention back on Christian. I hadn't been paying attention at all.

::Chresanto's P.O.V::

It was Jacob's turn and I could see the nervousness in his eyes. He spun the cylinder just like Christian had and placed the barrel to his temple. He pulled the trigger. 

Click.

I felt this huge wave of relief wash over me. He was okay for now. The amount of guilt I was feeling right now, we're in this situation right now because of me. If I had just stayed at Jacob's house and not have let my father pull me to the car and take me away, none of this would be happening. I wouldn't have met Christian, I wouldn't have been so angry at Jacob, and Jacob wouldn't have been so broken without me. 

I no longer cared about what happened in the past, if he did or didn't use me. I just wanted to walk out of here with him and pretend like none of this ever happened to us. I didn't want him to die, not right now. I didn't want him to go to Hell without me, I wanted to go with him. We were supposed to go together. 

"Christian, come out with your hands up, or we will be forced to enter the building!"

"Oh, great" I muttered, I watched as Christian groaned inwardly. "Don't they understand that we are playing a game right now?" He asked as he stood up, I watched him walk to the window and peek outside. I looked at Jacob and saw he was watching Christian too. He slowly pulled something from the waistband of his pants. It was a gun. I shook my head a little. What was he doing? Was he going to make an attempt to shoot him? It would've been a perfect time to do so, if Christian hadn't turned around. 

"Come here" he said to me, "now you want me to move?" I mumbled as I walked up to him. "Tell them to give us a minute" he said, I did as I was told and opened the door and yelled out to everyone to give us a minute. "Get back in the corner" he ordered after shutting the door, I walked back to the damn corner and stood there. 

Christian walked back to the coffee table and sat down, "whose turn was it?" "Mine" Jacob murmured. He picked up the pistol and I looked down at the floor. I couldn't watch anymore. Every time he picked up that gun, he was one step closer to death and it was all because of me. 

I wanted it to be a sick nightmare, I wanted to wake up and be back in my room. I wanted everything to be back to normal. Me and Jacob hanging with each other and loving one another without no one trying to interfere. I slowly sunk to the floor and shook my head a little. "I'm so sorry" I said as I looked up, Jacob turned his head and looked at me, so did Christian. "I'm sorry, I told you both that I loved you. I should've just stayed at your house Jacob, I shouldn't have let our dad take me away".

I wiped at my eyes as I looked at them both. I was under so much stress right now. "I'm not fucking losing this game" Jacob said as he looked at Christian, "I deserve him, you don't. You claim that you love him, Christian, but if you truly did, you wouldn't be making him go through this right now. You'd let him come home with me because that's where he truly wants to be. He doesn't want to be here, he doesn't want to be with you. He wants to go home. Let him go home".

"I can't let him go home, I love him too much" Christian replied, "I just want to be with him, and no, you don't deserve him. If you did, he wouldn't have never came here in the first place. I've been nothing but good to him, and what have you done? You used him to help put your dad, his dad, in jail. That's just sick". They were arguing now and as my head began to hurt, I only became more irritated. "Oh my God, Christian. I don't fucking like you!" I screamed, "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. I fucking hate you for putting us all in this damn situation!"

I stood up, "you've got us all at a damn stand still right now. The cops are outside waiting, I don't know for fucking what. They're not doing their job right because one of us could be dead right now, and they wouldn't know. You're all about 'I love him', 'I deserve him', and 'I can treat him so much better' well this isn't treating me better!" I screamed, "I don't love you! And I really need you to understand that. I don't love you and I never will and I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry that you aren't the one that my heart belongs to, I can't change that and even if I could? I wouldn't".

"You don't mean that, Chres" he said lightly, I was furious. "Yes, the fuck I do. I'm pissed off with you, to the point where I just want to take the gun and shoot you my damn self; but I'd much rather have you do it. So since you're so set on this damn game, then play the fucking game. It's your damn turn, pick up the gun, spin the cylinder, pull the trigger, and fucking die" I cursed loudly. 

Jacob looked at me in shock, "wow" he muttered. I took a deep breath and took a small step back, "I'm going upstairs and I'm getting my bag because I'm done with being in this damn house. Christian don't you pull no shit on my brother, if you do; I'm going to strangle you". I turned away and walked upstairs, I went to my room and found my bag that was still on the bed. 

"God, why in the hell are you putting me through this right now?" I asked aloud as I gathered some more of my things. As I was collecting everything, I could hear faint clicks from downstairs. They were still playing. 

Click.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Pow.

My heart dropped and all of my anger vanished. I set my bag down and walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs, the only reason I was walking was because I didn't want to rush and see who it was that was dead. I didn't want it to be Jacob. I took a deep breath and when I got to the bottom of the stairs, I turned and faced the living room. I looked at the scene that was in front of me and my tears filled my eyes. 

"He lost".

_________________________________________________________________________________

Muahahahaha cliffy. Sorry for any mistakes, and sorry that it took me fooooorever to update, there was a death in the family and I just couldn't find myself writing or updating at all, but I hope you liked the chapter. I'm pretty sure this is the last chapter. There will not be a sequel as of right now, there will be an epilogue though; which will tell you who indeed lost.

Who do you think lost?

Love,

Me