𝟬𝟬𝟯. the first wave ❜

【 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 : end of the world sex━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE NEXT MORNING AS Ben and I were walking our daily walk to school

THE NEXT MORNING AS Ben and I were walking our daily walk to school. He was trying to tell me something but he ended up rambling and saying gibberish instead.

Which I honestly did not understand a word off. No matter how hard I tried. Suddenly he stops death in his tracks.

Causing me to stop as well, turning to him, "Would you like to go to Martha's 'end of the world' party with me?" Ben rushes out.

Smiling softly at the boy I nod, "Sure." I say. Making his eyes go wide as his mouth open, and closes a couple of times.

Which makes me chuckel in return, "Really?" he questiones flabbergasted.

"Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I go with you?" I ask him while furrowing my eyebrows, "Well, I just. I thought it would be harder then this, like I- I just asked." the young Parish stutters.

Starting to walk I glance back at the boy, "Calm down, Ben. You're my best friend. Of course, I'd go with you. I would do anything for you." I tell him honestly.

Making his expression fade. But only for a second. Barely enough time to actually notice. Nodding he glances up from his shoes, "Ye-Yeah. Best friends." Ben hums shaking his head.

as I place my hand on his arm, he immediately looks up, "Are you okay?" I ask concurned.

The look on my face makes the boy immediately relax. As he places on his Ben Parish smile, "Yeah, yeah. Of course." he says taking my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.

"Best friends?" Ben questiones, "Best friends." I confirm.

As I do he kisses the back of my hand. The rest of the way wasn't as awkward as the beginning. Continuing to hold hands, after awhile I didn't even notice.