part 23

Hi Guys....................

Recap:Avni broke down.......   

-------------------------------------------------------------

Neela was trying to find avni bbut she couldn't find he.... then Neela called to neil....  and told him go to avni...

Neil was searching avni.....but he also cant find he then he called his team for help...........

Screen shift......

Avni is in a temple ..... she is walking very helplessly.....

Avni : kya mai itni buri huu kii her koi mujhe chor ke chala jata hai...... mamma ki jan mari wajha se gayi.... na uss din mai jidd karti na yeh hota....  our in sab mai suffer pure family ko karna para... our sabse jyada neela ma.. unhone to apni puri jindagi mare naam kardi.... aur mari wajhe se papa neela ma ko our puri family ko chor ke chale gaye..  .... and she stert crying very badly..... ...... kyu mare sathe hi kyu.... KYa mai itni buri hu... . kya Mari Awaj aptak nahi pohochti.and she sat down by her knee in front the idol....

in the other side neil and neela is very tense....  

N:avni kaha ho tum kaha dhundu tumhe mai...... akhir bata ker to jati....... avni avni........

Avni is walking in a road.......there have nobody with her.....
then suddenly a car come in front of avni....Then she saw the drivers face and she looked very shoked.......

A:TUM!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys.....janti hu thora chota hai sry for that.... and thanks for supporting ank keep doing vote and comment and yes do follow me......