🐧TEN🐧

I wake up laying on a hospital bed feeling like I am dying.

My mates sit side by side next to my hospital bed and I silently groan before they look up at me.

"You are awake." They say at once, pressing a button.

A few seconds later, Madam Pomfrey comes in with Professor Snape, Madame Maxime, and High Master Kirgoff.

"How do you feel?" Madam Pomfrey asks me.

"Like I have a very bad case of the werewolf flu." I lie.

They all look at me.

"I am fine. I feel like it was the full moon and I didn't shift. It was normal." I lie. High Master Kirgoff and Madame Maxime give me a look without the rest of them noticing and I shake my head not wanting them to mention it.

"Well, if you feel fine, you can leave. Please come back after the full moon tonight." She says. I wince, knowing the pain my wolf is about to be in.

"I promise." I lie, knowing that as soon as I can, I will be taking Mariella and our things and disappearing until I can no longer take care of her.

--------------------------------------------

Later that night, I am in the forbidden forest, getting ready for the full moon.

I have a campsite set up in the trees, and a lot of food to feed the wolf before I turn.

So I sit below my campsite and cook the meat a little, leaving it mostly rare, just slightly cooked.

I am in the process of eating it with my hands when I see my mates. And Lupin.

"You guys need to leave. Then wolf won't hesitate to hurt you, and I won't remember it if you die. I will feel the pain of your death, but I won't remember it." I warn them.

"I told them what is happening to you." Remus tells me.

I curse using various chosen curses, that a sailor would be proud of.

"I didn't tell them for a reason, Remus." I glare at the man that I no longer trust as I finish my food.

Then I climb the tree and change into something I won't miss. A bikini top and a pair of short shorts. Then I jump down, much to the dismay of my mates.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine as long as you two leave. Now." I tell them seconds before I am bathed in moon light.

Remus curses and I start to shift, my wolf finally feeling the pain I feel, letting a pain filled howl out.

After I finish shifting two hours later, my wolf takes complete control and I go to sleep for the night, hoping that nothing bad happens through the night.