Chapter 4: First Days

Last night, Eri, Momo-sama, and I got settled in our new home. But today, I was expecting someone, particularly my cousin Cereza or Bayonetta as she calls herself.

*Ding* *Dong*

'Speak of the devil.' I went and opened the door only to see Cereza. "Seriously, couldn't have picked a different outfit."

"You're lucky I'm even here, I was just dealing with an outbreak of Infernal Demons

"You're lucky I'm even here, I was just dealing with an outbreak of Infernal Demons." She said as she walked in and put a bag on the coffee table.

"Thanks for coming through with the deal, but I'll make sure to pick up your mantle when you retire," I said with a smug grin as I sat down on the chair opposite of the couch she was sitting on

"Well, I bought the books on transformation, elemental, and other basic spells for you. All you gotta do is practice them or chant them straight from the book. But I gotta admit, this home is pretty nice and suits your complex lifestyle well."

"Cereza, I'm not that complicated. Anyway, it was nice to see you, would you like to stay for lunch?"

"Sorry, but demons remember. Plus your mistress is about to wake up so is your daughter but you should tend to them." Cereza said before she transformed into a swarm of bats and left. 

Time Skip ~ Next Day

I stayed up late practicing some spells before Momo-sama dragged me into her bed. 'I'm not joking, but we didn't have any fun, you know what I mean.'

Either way, I left Eri with Silver, a fox spirit with a silver pelt, at home while Momo-chan and I drove to UA.

We parked about a block away from UA and made to class 1-A about half an hour before class was supposed to start

We parked about a block away from UA and made to class 1-A about half an hour before class was supposed to start. "Izuku... Any ideas about the other girls and I'll make sure you'll sleep outside."

"Momo-sama, half of our house is outside and I'm quite loyal, you should know," I said with a serious expression as I heard explosions and a bunch of yelling from behind me. "Excuse me, but would you two quit it, my mistress is trying to read."

"DEKU! You don't get to order me around! I don't give a crap about you extras or this whore you paid!" Katsuki said before being punched in the balls.

"Momo-sama is not a whore," I calmly said as Uraraka-san hug-tackled me to the ground.

"Izuku you made it!" I simply nodded to her as the rest of the class came in followed by a yellow sleeping bag.

"Alright, Class put on these uniforms and meet me in the P.E. field. Call me Aizawa-sensei, I'll be your homeroom teacher." Aizawa-sensei said before he walked away.

When everyone got dressed we met up at the P.E. field, but my uniform seemed a bit tight. Either way, Aizawa-sensei was now normally clothed and looking at his 22 students while already knowing the one who would be kicked out.

"Everyone recalls the tests in middle school you had to do, Correct? *Everyone Nods* Well, we are going to evaluate your quirks with those tests, so try to use your quirk in any way in each test. First, Bakugou since you scored the most villain points. Now throw this ball using your quirk."

Bakugou-san pulled his arm back before throwing the ball with an explosion and yelling, "DIE!!!"

'Die?' was what everyone was thinking.

"705.32 meters. Now Izuku as you scored the most overall, try it. And Full Power or immediate expulsion."

"Yes sir," I said before transforming into a 6 winged angel with short white hair and golden weaponry floating around me.

"Tri-cast: Enhance, Weightless, Impact," I said before throwing the ball which broke the sound barrier and flew off into space with the comical twinkle from where the ball was

"Tri-cast: Enhance, Weightless, Impact," I said before throwing the ball which broke the sound barrier and flew off into space with the comical twinkle from where the ball was. "Sir, you did tell me to not hold back," That was all I said before passing out.

"I-I-Infinity..." Aizawa-sensei stammered before everyone just went wild.

Time Skip ~ When Izuku Wakes Up

When I woke up, I was in Momo-sama's lap and immediately stood up, "Sorry, Momo-sama. How long was I out?"

"Enough time for everyone to finish, now you gotta do all the tests." Aizawa sensei said as he just stood there bored.

"Alright, but does my pitch count?"

"Yes, but let's go with the 50-meter dash." He said as I went to my lumen witch form again (angel above) and started to chant a spell.

"Dual Cast: Enhance, Weightless," I cast as my body became lighter and my body was outlined in yellow. When the time started I was instantly at the finish line. 

"0.2 seconds"

Then I did the grip strength test, "Dual Cast: Enhance, Pincer," I cast before breaking the machine, "Sorry..."

The rest of my tests went along the same lines:

Standing Long Jump - Unlimited (Flight)

Sustained Sideways Jump - Unlimited (Aizawa-sensei stopped Izuku from continuing)

"Alright, here are your scores and ranking," Aizawa-sensei said before a hologram with the results popped up. I was ranked first, Momo-sama ranked second, and the last place was Minoru Mineta. "Now Mineta, you're expelled from the hero course and sent to the general studies course. Other than that good job everyone."

A/N: Short and weird chapter, but I needed to update the story somehow. As always thanks for reading everyone.

 As always thanks for reading everyone