"OMG"

"State your name and business." One of the wolfs said not an Alpha more like a Beta. The Alphas behind him.

"Alpha Tyler, and I chased my mate here."

Like f*cling hell I'm your mate. You wanted to reject me assh*le.

"The girl is on our land same as you so that makes you our prisoners. Follow me if you want to live." Great now I'm gonna die thanks Tyler.

Before they could grab us and Tyler and his stupid posse could get us killed some happened. My body felt like it was on fire. F*CK I'm dieing. And it's a Tyler's fault probably. I fall to the ground screaming in pain. I feel like my whole body is snapping and realigning. No one touches me they all just stare. F*CKING assh*le. That's all I remember before everything goes black.

Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass

"BEEEEP.               BEEEEP.             BEEEEP."

'I'm gonna f*cking kill that machine soon.'

'No your not. Stop being an idiot'

'F*ck you' .......... I open my eyes. That voice wasn't me.

'No duh Sherlock. No stop swearing and go back to sleep.'

Holy sh*t I'm going insane. I'm gonna be sent to an asylum and have to take meds for the rest of my life.

'you're not insane. I am your werecat. My name is Kat.'

'You're a cat named Kat so creative' before she could remark I open my eyes. And I see black fur. SH*T IM ON A WOLF. Wait that's me nevermind. WAIT THAT'S ME . HOLY SH*T. I'm a werecat. Wait am I adopted? Or was my mom a werecat. So many questions run through my mind I don't notice some guys coming in. Untill he pets me.

*Some biting noise*

F*ck he's growling at me. Sh*t I'm gonna die.

A/N
Sorry for such a long time for such a small update. As you can see I'm a huge procrastinator. But today I got a notification that somebody added my story to their library. I was like somebody read this and LIKED it. Huh weird. Well I finally got the motivation to do it so ha. He liked it don't forget to vote and comment what you think's going to happen. next