WORK and a gay striper? 2

(Erens pov)

Ughh, i Went too late last night. SHIT IM GANNA BE LATE!! My cloths...Ok were are my cloths!! OH RIGHT I HAVE TO FEED GUS!! These are a few ressons why i hate work, I have too many things to do and i Drink a lot. If you would see my apartment it would be full of beer can and other types of Alcahol. I quickly Get dressed,Feed gus, And head out the door. As i drive to work I see something shifting in my back seat. 'wtf' I thought as i pulled over. I look in the back to see a Guy tied up in my back seat with a black cloth tied around his head in his mouth. I was wondering how he got there. But then i remembered he was the gay striper i stoll. Yep i stoll a striper. What kind of purvert gets a striper? ME. "Your That gay striper i stoll right?" I said he nodded. "sorry." He roled his eyes spitting out the cloth. "Your such a lucky man." He said With a smirk. "w...whys that." I sounded a bit Suprise by the smirk on his face. "Cuz,Look at what you did to me." he said reveling a huge purpleish black mark on his neck. My mouth dropped at the size of it good god. 

'pinch me i must be dreaming. ' I thought as my boss told me that The only work i had to do was online and i could be home and get payed at the same time! I got my stuff and headed for my car. AS i open my trunk and put my stuff in i See the Striper agian And I had a slight blush and hoped nobody saw him. I opened the Driver seat door and hopped in putting my seat belt on. I looked back and asked "Whats your name Anyway?" He responded with "Levi ackerman." I mummbled a few things about what to do with him when i get home. 

(Time skip by Levi and his striper acts!)

As i opened my apartment Door Levi kreeps up behind me Slapping my butt making me jurk a little. "Dont get me Into your striper acts." I Groaned opening the door he just shrugged. I went in instenly going to the frige and grabbing a bottle of beer and wisky. "Ok how do we do this agian..UHH?...Ok First wisky that add a Thing of beer and shake vigularusly." I said making The Drink i Drink mostly to  Get high off of. I sat on the couch Thinking of what to do with Levi. I mummbled a few thing THen it hit me. "LEVI!" I Called to him. He pooked his head out of the Bathroom. "Since your a striper... know what Do it to me.!" I said with a Dark Blush. For the first time he had a smile and was jumping up and down, he must really like doing this. I would not say i like stripers But i do somethimes Watch them at clubs. As i sat sipping my drink Whaiting for Levi to come out Gus Came up and sat on my lap. Wonce Levi came out in boxers I covered his Kitty Eyes. My appartment use to be used as a club so i did have the striper pull Hide someplace. 

After i found it i set it up and sat back down. He did his things the hole time a smile on his face By now i was super drunk and i could not help myselfe Anymore. "Levi, Come over here right now." I said. He came right over and i started to kiss him. After a little i looked up at him from were i was sitting. He dint look Enbarressed at all. "Im the straite guy and Your the gay guy How dose this work?" I asked. I was straite and i dint know much about Gay stuff. "its simple Eren, Just let me Show you." He grabbed my arm Bring me onto the striper poll. "Hold here And go up and down facing eachother." Levi said putting my hands on his waist. I did as he said too and i ended up Just having my fun.