CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

"Mom can i please get a phone?" "Sorry honey we just don't have the money fo-" "That's not fair all the other kids at school have phones." Andre's mom replies, "Im busy thinking of a way to pay these bills, set up the table so your father can have his supper and help me pay these bills." Andre runs off to the kitchen and is reminded of the unhealthy and hazardous enviroment he lives in. He gets a old rusty spoon and an old plate and begins to desperately wash off all  the germs with dish washing detergent. He begins to share the rice out of a pot. And then proceeds to share a small portion of an already small amount of chicken. He does this 2 more times for himself and his mother. And sets the plates down on the broken table. He then hears a distant jingle of keys at the door. He turns around to see his father opening the creaking door in their fourth floor apartment in the projects. He comes in and closes the worn out door. And kisses their mother and hugs Andre. He proceeded to say, "I have a surprise for you buddy." Andre's father signals at a bag he set down on an old moldy couch. Andre then walked towards the couch and opened the bag to find......

FLEXERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें