CHAPTER 2: THE CHANGE

As i opened the bag i laid my eyes on an actual phone. Andre was so excited. When he read the cover it read, "Iphone 8+" Andre's mother gave a happy and excited smile to her son and then pulled her husband to the side and asked, "where'd you get the money for this?" in a sinister tone. Andre's father replied "Elizabeth, baby i told you i would get my big break. And i also have enough money to pay off the rent and to move somewhere even more nicer than what we have, an-" Elizabeth quickly said, "You still didn't answer my question, so let me ask again, where'd you get the money for all this, John?" John then said "i was promoted to manager today and my boss gave me some money to start with since my work ethic was A+" Elizabeth replied, "baby im so happy right now!" Andre's eyes were glued to the phonescreen as he set up his apple account. "Son, what if i told you we can find somewhere better to live." John said. "I'd be extremely happy, why?" "Well we're moving!" "Really dad?" "Yes really, and now you can get that, what do you call it, that playstation thing" John exclaimed. "Dad, Mom, can i also get a computer or a laptop?" Of course Baby" Elizabeth replied. "Why not both kiddo?" John added on. "Wow, things are really looking up."

1 week later

"Rise and shine, it's moving day!" Elizabeth yelled from the dining room. "Ergh, ugh, what time is it?" Andre asked, "Time for you to start packing" John said as he chuckled. Andre then brushed his teeth, washed his face, took a shower and started to clear his room. He then cleared out his bathroom.

2 Hours Later

John hopped into his rental truck with a moving wagon in the back filled with boxes. Andre looked back at his soon to be old home. "I can't believe im saying this, but im really going to miss this place." "It's all right honey, life will be way better for all three of us." Andre dozed off in the back off the truck only to be woken up by his mother's sweet and calm voice. "Wake up, baby we reached at our new house." Andre rubbed his eyes to lay his eyes upon an....

Continue Reading in Chapter 3 of FLEXER.