Chapter 1

A/N: Now to answer some questions.
Question #1: The characters Tsubaki and Izayoi are siblings. The same is with Noel and Mu-12. I know that they are the same person. So don't think I'm stupid.
Question #2: Your Peerage isn't normal. You have a moddified Peerage. That means you can have more than 2 knights or one queen. It doesn't make much sense, I know but please just go with it.
-----------------
A/N: It's a Fanfiction for fuck sake. There isn't much sense/logic. So please stop trying to bring fucking logic into this. I'm sorry if this sound offensive, it just pisses me off that people try to bring LOGIC into a FANFICTION. It's almost like teaching some difficult shit to a retarded person. Again, I'm REALLY SORRY if this sounds offensive. I also didn't play every Blazblue game and I didn't watch the anime Highschool DxD. I probably won't watch it. Now let's get to the story.

Y/N P.O.V

I was on my way to the ORC to meet my girlfriend. She was kinda distant lately. I just shrugged it off, thinking that she needs some time alone. I'm going to ask her if she needs something. I arrived at the club and went inside.

Me: "Hello? Anybody here?"

Nothing.

Me: "Huh. Guess they're all out doing some missions."

I continued to look around.

Me: "Man. It's dead in here. I wonder when the others are coming back."

I then heared moaning.

Me: "What the hell? What was that? Who was that?"

I then followed the noise and was at a room door. I wanted to open it, but I stopped.

Me: *in head* "Wait a minute. I can send one of my snakes to open the lock."

I then created a snake and it went inside the keyhole. I waited a few seconds and my snake came out.

Me: *whispering* "Good work."

I made it disappear and opened the door slowly and what I saw was............. surprising. It was Rias and Issei. But that isn't the BEST part. They were both kissing.

Me: "RIAS?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

They both looked at me. Rias then smirked.

Rias: "What does it look like you freak? I'm spending time with my boyfriend."

Me: "But I'm your boyfriend! Not that pervert!"

She then got up and looked at me.

Rias: "You're nothing but a failure. Do you really thought that I loved you? Ha! Don't make me laugh! I mean, who would love a low-class devil like you? You're nothing. Just a pathetic excuse of a devil. You're not worthy of being my lover. I just dated you, because of my sister. She wanted me to date you and not Issei. She thought that you were strong."

I was about to cry, but then she said something that made me snap.

Rias: "No wonder your parents are dead. It's because you were weak and you always be weak. Now leave."

I just stood there. Not moving from the spot.

Me: *in head* "Did she just said that? Did she just really said THAT?!?! I will make her suffer......... I will make THEM BOTH SUFFER!!!!!"

Then the pervert decided to say something.

Issei: "Hey! Freak! Did you not hear her? Leave! Now! Or do you want me to kick your ass?"