Maybe there is a solution

A/N

Hi everyone. So as you know Wattpad deleted my watching their movies story and they would delete my account if I would produce it again. So I figured: Maybe I can post (how do you say it? ) fragments. So I can publish the big important parts in here. You now reveals and that kind of stuff, without using the script. Would that help do you think? I'm doing this because I miss it to write. If you would give me your opinion I would love to do it. I would  make a quick summary and then I would let them react. As I mentioned I planned big things. I wanted to add Mulan and, since I saw the movie, Coco too.

So your thoughts?

For now : enjoy the beginning.

The moment I took them away are:

Brave: Before Merida can shoot the third arrow.

Tangled: Before Eugene can flip because off the magical hair.
HTTYD: Before Astrid, Hiccup and Toothless arrive at the nest.
ROTG:  During Sandy's funeral
Frozen: When Anna is entering Elsa ice palace and seeing her sister.
BH6: When Hiro discovers that someone s making more of his microbots.

Siren's POV:

I'm standing in the front of the theatre. Everyone has arrived.

I snap in my fingers to awake everybody.

Third person's POV

The first ones to awake were Rapunzel and Eugene.

"Eu-Eugene wh-where are we?" asked Rapunzel.

"I don't know Blondie but stay close okay?" Eugene answered.

"Don't be afraid", a girl in the front of the room said, "I will explain everything to you later. For now just sit in your seats okay?"

Rapunzel and Eugene had so many questions but listened to the darkblonde, blue-eyed girl and waited.

Then they saw the others of Tangled waking up. The Stabbington-brothers and the palace guards wanted to grab Eugene.

"Rider!" they screamed.

Eugene turned around and stood in front of Rapunzel to protect her. But before they could reach them Siren waved with her wand and glued them on their seats.

Gothel was also awake by now. She wondered why she was chained up and where here magical flower was. Then she saw Rapunzel sitting by that ordinary thief.

"Rapunzel dear", Gothel said with a sugar-sweet voice that made Siren want to gag, "why are you sitting by that ordinary thief? Come to mommy and release me."

"No", said Siren, " there is a reason why she is chained, Rapunzel. It will be explained to you later."

Rapunzel hesitated. Gothel was still her mother but she didn't want to leave Eugene's side. And maybe there was indeed a good reason why she was chained. Gothel saw that Rapunzel hesitated and frowned. She wanted to say something but was interrupted when Siren said: "And don't try to say something to convince her or I will tape your mouth shut." Gothel threw a glare at Siren but didn't say anything.

The cast from Frozen and Rise of the Guardians awoke next.

Where am I thought Elsa by herself. The last thing she remembered was talking to Anna. And now she was waking up in a big room with a big white rectangle that was hanging on the wall. Next to her laid a boy? She didn't know him. His hair was white and he was bare feet. Some kind of staff laid between them. Elsa wanted to touch the wood but retracted her fingers immediatly. The staff was as cold as ice. That's when the boy started to stir.