❝Maybe I do, maybe I don't. What's it to you? ❞

Armie x Timotheé — Highschool based
Jock Armie & Nerd Timotheé
<> <> <>
The slamming of lockers and hurrying footsteps echoed through the hall as Timotheé and Armie was waiting outside the principals office.

You see, Armie and Timmy hated each other, and Timmy knew well not to mess with Armie, but of course, his "anger issues" got out of control, Esther's words, not his.

What went down, was that Timmy punched Armie out of frustration, as Armie was teasing him just because he was signing up for cheerleading.

Then, Armie hit him back and now they're here, sitting in the two uncomfortable chairs outside the principals office, with tension thick in the air.

"Sooo..." Timmy said, trying to break the silence.

"...why do you hate me?"

Timmy noticed the taller males eyes, looking down at him. He looked hurt, and..desperate..

"I-I don't know." It's the truth. He really doesn't. This 'feud' between them has been going on for years, and Timmy may have a crush on him, but it's not like he's going to admit that.

"Look, I'm a senior, honestly, I don't have time for these little 'feuds' or whatever you call us, and I don't even know how and why we hate each other" Armie scoffed, as he looked down at the younger male who was fidgeting in the chair.

"I don't necessarily hate you."

"Well, that's promising"

Timmy just scoffed at Armies remark. "What I mean is, that I-I never hated you, I was just jealous, I mean look at you, you're just so stupidly handsome, with your stupid perfect face and oh! Don't get me started on your height! I'm just a midget compared to you!"

Armie smirked down at Timmy "oh?"

"Ugh!" Timmy folded his arms and rolled his eyes. "You don't understand, do you?"

"I think I do."

"Oh ya?"

"Ya"

"The principal will see you boys now." The secretary announced.

As Timmy walked in, Armie grabbed his arm.

"Do you like me?"

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. What's it to you?"

Armie squinted his eyes as he looked at Timmy, his grip on Timmy's arm tightened.

Timmy smirked, but stopped when he was interrupted by the principal.

When they were finished talking, the principal stooped down to grab some files.

"Do you?" Timmy whispered quietly.

"Do I what" Armie whispered back

"Do you like me?" Timmy scoffed quietly.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. What's it to you?" Armie smirked at his own remarks.

While Timmy remembered why he hated this dork.

^^
This one-shot is inspired by -voidcharmie Armie x Timmy one-shot